42

2 weeks later~

Jimin tried and failed to contact Yoongi. 

Today is the day Jin and Jungkook got discharged from the hospital.

Now they are seated in Tae and Jimin's apartment.

"Since me and Jin hyung are moving to a new place, Tae you should move in with Jungkook, I mean you already said,'I love you' " Jimin teased Taehyung who was sitting in Jungkook's lap drinking juice.

Taehyung chocked on his drink and coughed, "take it easy" Jungkook patted his head, adoring the boy in his lap, "no rush in it"

Jimin was laughing only to be smacked in the head by Jin, "leave the boy alone Jimin" 

"Ah I missed this" Jimin smiled.

"What about the special guest you were talking about Jimin?" Jin asked.

The door bell rang at the same moment, "he is here" Jimin excitedly ran for the door.

"Ah! atleast tell me who it is" Jin stood up and straightned his shirt.

Jimin opened the door, "hi hyung welcome"

"Hi, I bought some brownies"

"Yes!!! thanks Namjoon hyung" Tae got up from Jungkook and ran to Namjoon.

"I make the same brownies" Jungkook mumbled, pouting.

Jin had seen him before at the hospital, but they never got around to talk. Everytime he turned around they had eye contact, and both would turn away blushing. 

'The handsome detective' Jin thinks.

"um hi?" he says.

"Hi um--I'm Kim Namjoon, it is so nice to meet you" the said male extended his hand, Jin shook it, somehow he felt a rush of familiarity going through his body. It felt like as if he knew the man for months.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you too"

"Kim Namjoon Kim seokjin!! Ah !! I'm already hearing the wedding bells" Jimin clapped his hands.

"what!?" Namjoon and Jin turn towards the boys. 

"Hyung he loves you !!" both Tae and Jimin yell giggling.

"No-I ah--" Namjoon rubbed his head.

"He used to come around to the hospital everyday just to see you and he was the one handling your case" Taehyung said stuffing his mouth with brownies.

"No more brownies for you" Namjoon grabbed the box from Taehyung who immediatetly turned around and pouted at Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed the box from Namjoon and took Tae's hand and ran out of the apartment.

"Kids" Jin shook his head.

"d-do you wanna grab a drink with me?" Namjoon asked shyly.

"Sure, lets go" Jin took Namjoon's hand and led him out of the apartment.

Jimin sat in the couch and sighed, "young love" he smiled.

He missed Yoongi, he wants to know how Yoongi is doing. He knows that the male must be going through a tough time.

He lost his parents. He lost his best friend.

Got betrayed by his best friend and the one he considered as his father figure.

When he heard the news about Hoseok's death, he thought he would be happy, but he felt pity for the poor manipulated soul. He felt sorry for Yoongi.

He tried everything in his power to contact Yoongi, but the boy didn't respond.