28

Yoonmin focus:

You might be wondering how the couple broke up. What could have possibly happened for them to break up?

well...

[day before]

After having his choco pie with Hobi, Yoongi being Yoongi stayed silent and Hobi being Hobi kept pestering Yoongi about his personal life and how are things going on his love life.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "nothing. Literally nothing bruh, we are taking it slow"

Hobi chuckled, "If you are moving this slow, then don't mind when someone else swoops in and steals ya boi"

Yoongi and Jimin had been putting off on the date for a really long time, now is the time for it.

"he's--well, I want to take him on a fancy date, but I don't know how to ask him" Yoongi said.

"just ask"

"wow real helpful" Yoongi scoffed.

"c'mon its not like you are asking him on a date for the very first time, he is your boyfriend" Hobi joked but after seeing Yoongi's nervous expression, "oh my God ! You never took him out on a date?"

Yoongi shook his head.

Hobi gasped, "you monster !"

"hey ! we just accidently confessed and then kissed and declared ourselves as boyfriends" Yoongi tried to defend himself.

"That's so pathetic, learn one or two from your partner, that boy is literally a love sick puppy" Hobi pointed out Jungkook.

"damn, maybe I should"

"You definitely should !, anyway my break time is over, see you later" Hobi waved him goodbye and walked away.

Yoongi picked up his phone and dialed Jimin's number, his heart beat kept increasing by each ring.

"Hi Hyung !" Jimin picked up with a cheerful voice.

A smile instantly formed on Yoongi's lips.

"Hi baby, listen--um are you free tonight?" 

"yeah I am, I guess" 

"Okay then, do-d-do you wanna go on a date with me?" Yoongi stuttered, completely failing to keep his cool.

"aw yeah ofcourse, what should I wear?"

"um, anything you want, someting fancy, I'm taking you to get dinner--if its okay--if fancy restaurent is not your deal then--"

Yoongi heard a sweet melody of Jimin's laugh.

"You are so nervous, it's so adorable. I'm fine with anything, I'll put on something fancy"

"ha ha. yeah okay" Yoongi was sweating at this point, "I'll pick you up at 8"

"okay"

"okay"

"okay"

"bye"

"bye"

Yoongi was grinning because of his victory.

"You look like an absolute fool" A voice was heard from behind.

"AH ! Namjoon! when did you get back?" Yoongi placed a hand on his chest.

"when you were a stuttering mess"

"shut up, anyway you got the pendrive?"

"yeah, it will take a while to decrypt it though" Namjoon said.