13

TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN FOCUS:

Tae once he got to his apartment he rushes to the window to look if Jungkook is still there.

He sees Jungkook looking at him, Tae smiles and waves at him.

Jungkook drives away.

why is this man so caring and considerate?

"You look like a lovesick puppy" Tae jumps when he hears Jimin's voice echo from the kitchen.

"Ew. No. I don't look like that"

"Did something special happen tonight? did you have some mind blowing sex?" Jimin giggles.

"Nothing special happened" Tae walks into the kitchen to see Jimin decorating a cake."You certainly are improving, the last time you were icing the cake it looked like someone pooped on it. This time it looks decent" he laughs.

"Don't make fun of me. I will shoot you with this icing cone" Jimin threatned.

Tae grins raising his hands "don't shoot" he jumps up on the counter. 

"Plus, this is my first time doing it alone. So you have to adjust with however it tastes. I can't do it like Jin hyung" Jimin says.

Tae's smile flatens, "Jimin--we could have just ordered a cake. You didn't have to do all of this"

"What are you talking about. This is a tradition" Jimin shakes his head, concentrating on the corners.

"Why are you doing this at night? we always do it on 30th. Today's 29th" Tae asks.

Jimin doesn't reply.

"Jimin?"

"It's just a few minutes till midnight. This year we will celebrate at midnight, go clean up. I'll be done with it"

Tae shrugs and goes to his room, takes a warm shower and puts on some payjamas and walks out.

He spots the cake on the table and Jimin trying to light the candle. The microwave beeps, "take out the pasta from the microwave" the boy says.

Tae nods and takes it out, places it on the table.

"Perfect, now blow the candle" Jimin excitedly sings the birthday song.

Tae smiles and blows the candle, he cuts a piece and feeds Jimin, "thanks Jimin-ah"

Jimin feeds Tae back, Tae hums, "its not bad. I like it"

Jimin smiles, "thanks"

"Anyway what are we doing tomorrow?"

Jimin stays silent once again.

"Jimin?"

"Okay I have a lot to say"

"Go on"

"Yoongi asked me to be his boyfriend--well I did-- he did too--things happened --we kissed--Now I have a boyfriend" 

"What?" Tae's eyes widen. "didn't you go to the hospital?"

"Yeah I did. I met him there" Jimin replies.

"wow! talk about destiny" Tae eats another piece of the cake, "So? you're going on a date with him tomorrow?"

"No--there's something else" Jimin wonders if he needs to tell him about the case or not.

"What else?"

"um--Yoongi thinks that Hyung's accident was planned" Jimin states.

"What?" Tae coughs. Jimin pats his head and offers him some water and fills him on the things he missed.