14

Taehyung and Jungkook focus:

Tae wakes up the next day, he checks his phone to see a couple of happy birthday messages and sighs.

None from his parents.

He sees a huge ass text from Jimin. It was meaningful, funny, and apologizing for not being there with him and that there's pancakes on the table.

Tae smiles at the text and replies to it and heads to the kitchen table to see the food , his stomach grumbles, "thanks Jimin-ah" he whispers and eats the food.

He then goes back to his room and takes a shower. He plans to spend the entire day at home watching movies. 

As he gets dressed , He wonders what movie he should watch. A bunch of rom-coms pop into his head. 'what the hell? I'm not going to watch those cheesy ones, maybe some disney movies, or some murder related...should I watch a horror movie so that I don't feel like I'm alone.

He hears the bell ring. He keeps drying his hair with a towel and gets the door.

He opens it to be met with cupcakes. A man holding a basket of cupcakes.

Tae clears his throat, the man holding the basket lowers it to reveal his face.

It was Jungkook. He was smiling.

"Hi" he says, "happy birthday!!!"

"Um--thanks , what are you doing here?" Taehyung happily accepts the cupcake basket from Jungkook and invites him in. "Was it Jimin and Yoongi hyung's idea?" he sighs.

"Yeah" Jungkook says. He sounds breathless. 

Why you may ask, because Taehyung is standing in front of him in nothing but an oversized long sleeved shirt and some booty shorts. The shirt gives him sweater paws and his thighs and legs are completely exposed. Damn those milky skin.

After all Jungkook was just a man.

He controls himself and tries to keep his eyes only on Tae's face. "I would have come either way if I had known it was your birthday"

Taehyung smiles, "thanks"

Making new friends wouldn't be a problem right? Tae thinks. 

"I could offer you some coffee but it taste like shit, the only thing I could do is mix drinks, I could offer you a drink from the club but I don't think you are a day drinker" Tae chuckles.

"I'm fine" Jungkook says. "Taste the cupcakes, they are your favourite right?"

"how did you know?" Tae asks as he hands Jungkook one and takes one for himself.

"I might have asked Jimin" Jungkook smiles. "Go ahead, eat it" he insists as he himself takes a bite.

"mmhhmm" Tae moans as he takes a bite.

That's it. There goes Jungkook's appetite. He almost choked on the cupcake. His eyes falls to Tae's legs once more, 'NO JUNGKOOK FOCUS' he scolds himself. His eyes move back to Tae's face, water droplets dripping from his wet hair, the expressions the boy is making is such an innocent action, why does it turn him on so much.

"It's so good, This is probably the best cupcake I've had in my entire life" Tae grins, unaware of the effect he had on Jungkook.

Jungkook swallows, "I'll buy you how much ever you need" 

Tae smiles, "thanks"

"Anyway, go get dressed"Jungkook says.

"I am dressed" Tae pouts looking at his outfit.