19

Jungkook and Taehyung focus:

"Ah--A-ahh J-Jungkoooook!!" Tae came with a scream.

"That was quick" Jungkook smirks. 

"Shut up" Tae pushes him off.

"Don't be mean to your boyfriend" Jungkook kisses Tae's thighs.

"Stop! I'm hungry" 

Jungkook smiles, "c'mon then, let me make you something" and puts on his pants.

"Okay" Tae grins and gets up following him to the door.

"Cover yourself" Jungkook says. 

"why its just us" Tae pouts.

"I don't want to get distracted" Jungkook puts on his shirt but leaves it unbuttoned.

"tease" Tae mumbled as he puts on the shirt he was wearing earlier the before day.

"Says you" Jungkook eyes Tae as he hurries before him to open the door.

Taehyung's heart almost Jumps out of his chest as he sees Yoongi and Jimin standing a few feet from his door. 

"Ahh Jimin! fuck you scared me"

Jungkook panics and comes near Tae, "We--um--when did you get here?"

He gets no reply as the couple in front of him keeps staring at him and his boyfriend with their mouths wide open. 

Jungkook looks back at Tae and sees his condition, that boy isn't wearing anything underneath, "ah--he is so exposed' he thinks and stands before the older so that he covers him with his body.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yells in disbelief.

Taehyung pops his head from behind Jungkook, they could only see his bambi eyes."huh?"

"Jungkook ! I asked you to buy him some cupcakes not to fuck him" Jimin points at Jungkook.

"It's not like Mr.Min over there didn't fuck you" Tae mumbles, still behind Jungkook.

"What was that?" Yoongi asks.

Jungkook chuckles nervously, "Tae baby, go put something underneath" he whispers.

Tae nods and goes back into the room.

"baby?" Yoongi raises his eyebrows.

Taehyung comes back with that booty shorts.

'As if it covers anything.' Jungkook fights the urge to roll his eyes.

"Ooohh coffee" Tae grabs the cup Jimin was drinking from.

Jimin takes a proper look at Taehyung, "you look absolutely fucked"

"yes I was" 

"We have a lot to talk about then" Yoongi sits down.

A lot.