25

Taehyung and Jungkook focus:

Taehyung woke up in Jungkook's bed.

A small smile formed on his lips when he heard the shower running,imagining how Jungkook would look right now.

'Get it together Taehyung' he hit himself in the head and rolled around to pick up his phone.

His eyes got bigger when he read Jimin's texts about the accident and how he had sex, Tae never thought he would read those two information in the same text.

He quickly dialed Jimin's number and spoke to him, to understand the situation and once Jimin made it clear that he wasn't hurt in any way, Taehyung sighed in relief and offered to come  back this instant but Jimin denied it by saying that he was visiting Jin in the hospital to pay half of the bill.

After the call, Tae rested his head again in the pillow and took a deep breath.

A few minutes later a fully dressed Jungkook came into Taehyung's view and Tae almost had a nosebleed on how hot Jungkook looked.

"hey babe, did you sleep well?" Jungkook kissed Tae's cheeks.

"y-you're wearing your uniform" Taehyung checked Jungkook out.

"Yeah? I'm a police officer, I do have an uniform"

"I've never seen in you in one" Taehyung says, and its true, this is the first time he saw Jungkook in a police uniform and he's loosing his mind over it.

This is basically the first time when Taehyung wants to run to someone with a police uniform instead of running away, "you look so hot"

"Thanks, you too" Jungkook chuckled, "There's food in the kitchen table, if you want to sleep, sleep a little and then if you want to shower go ahead, take my clothes from my closet, but don't forget to eat your breakfast, I would prefer that you stay but if you want to leave just close the door behind you, it will get locked automatically" Jungkook went on and Tae was finding it hard to process all of it, especially when Jungkook looked like that.

"Wait--wait--you're leaving ??" Tae sat on his knees on the bed.

"Yeah, we have a meeting with higher ups, hence the uniform" Jungkook said grabbing his phone and wallet, "bye bub"

"wait" Tae tugged on Jungkook's sleeve.

Jungkook turned around to be faced by a pouting Taehyung.

"What's wrong?"

"I want you to stay" Tae mumbled.

"Why?is my baby needy?" Jungkook ruffled Tae's hair.

"You can't leave me like this when you look so hot kook" Tae said.

Jungkook chuckles finding it amusing, "Was last night not enough?"

"Last night was last night and today is today, c'mon let me atleast suck you off, I still can't fit all of you in my mouth, wanna try?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer by his collar and hovered his lips over the other.

"Fuck" Jungkook whispered under his breath and crashed his lips into the older's.

10 minutes later~

"shoot, I'm late" Jungook buckled up his pants.

"c'mon let's try again !! why can't I fit it, I never had a problem with it before" Tae groans.

"maybe I'm way bigger than anyone you had, anyway don't worry about it, bye I'll see you later" Jungkook rushes to the door, "oh also there's a surprise near your breakfast"

"what?"

Jungkook's already gone.

Taehyung rolls out of bed and slips into the huge bathroom, "damn"

He takes a relaxing bath and puts on Jungkook's clothes and inhales the scent and smiles.

"oh no, this can't be happening! Am I falling for him? this was supposed to be a temporary thing ! dammit!!"

Taehyung is worried, Even though Jungkook says and proves that he loves him, Taehyung doesn't want to believe it, he wants to believe that Jungkook is doing this just for his own amusement and would get bored and leave eventually, until then Tae wants to enjoy whatever the boy provides.

He doesn't want to fall and break.

He walks out to the kitchen, As Jungkook said, there were many plates of breakfast, its impossible for Taehyung to finish everything.

Next to it was a bag, 'To my love' 

Taehyung opens it, it was a coat. An animal print one.

It was the exact same one that he liked but decided not to buy.

 'He noticed' he smiled,'Thanks koo'

~~~~~

Jungkook was smiling all the way to the station.

He hoped Taehyung would love that surprise gift. He noticed how Taehyung kept looking at the coat.

Jungkook can't believe how much he loves Taehyung. It was unexpected, to fall this fast and hard.

Taehyung brings out the best in him and he wants to love and protect him for eternity.

Ofcourse he is a little sad that Taehyung doesn't love him as much, the boy has never once said that he Loves him, but Jungkook's okay with it. He knows Tae's slowly falling and is hesitant but one day, no matter how long it takes Tae would fall for him and he would be ready to catch him.

Upon arriving at the precient, he ran inside, 'damn I'm so late'

"Yes you are late" Yoongi sees Jungkook's panicked expression.

"you read my mind?"

"You said it out loud idiot" Yoongi flicked him.

"Hyung, your forehead" Jungkook frowns seeing the bandaid.

Yoongi called in the morning and explained everything, but still Jungkook was shocked to see the injury.

"I told you its not a big injury" Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Don't drive anymore, its dangerous, if you truly mean that someone is targeting you then you clearly shouldn't provoke them" Jungkook says.

"shh the meeting's about to start" Namjoon whispers.

All three turn towards the front of the room.

'No freaking way!' Yoongi says under his breath.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks.

'Him' Yoongi points at a captain who's hugging their captain smiling.

"He's the captain of the 102th precient Mr.Choi, our captian and him are friends" Namjoon whispers.

"I have seen him before" Yoongi says.

"where?" Jungkook asks.

"His picture was in the diary of a victim of the car accidents-he was a police officer, he died years ago and that man standing right there was his partner--that detective mentioned--" Yoongi looks around before whispering the next part, "mentioned that Choi was suspicious,later he was found dead"

"What are you saying?" Jungkook presses.

"I--I think, all of these accidents are an inside Job" 

"so--you--captain--"

"Yes, I think our Captain might be involved too" Yoongi chews his lip.

Shit gets weirder.