23

Jimin and Yoongi focus:

The afternoon sun turned the car into an oven.

"Why is it so hot?" Jimin wipes his forehead and looks out the window, squinting his eyes at the sun.

"Who? you?" Yoongi winks at him.

The boy rolls his eyes, "The car"

Yoongi starts the car, "It'll cool down if you roll up the window"

They drive for a while talking about the case and the next step that needs to be done.

"Do you like wanna go on a date with me?--like a proper one?" Yoongi asks after a while, he glances at his boyfriend who now has a sly smile on his face.

"I don't think now's the right time" he teases.

"oh?okay" Yoongi mumbles, for which the younger laughs, "No!! I was just kidding! I would love to go on a date with you"

"Cool" Yoongi fights his smile and turns away, heat rising up his cheeks.

"Oh my God! are you blushing?" Jimin laughs throwing his head back.

"No! shut up its just because of the sun! and the heat." Yoongi stumbles over his words.

"Yeah, sure hon"

Yoongi starts to slow down the car as he sees a 'under construction' sign.

"Oh, come on!" he groans.

Just take the other lane" Jimin suggests. Yoongi does as he's told, but another vehicle speeds down that lane right in that moment, not about caring Yoongi, who had his turn signals on. To avoid getting hit, Yoongi swerves abruptly, making him lose control over the car for a just a second, which,is enough to make it crash against a huge lamp post.

All the while, Jimin couldn't help but remember what happened with Jin. The exact thing, he was in the passenger's seat. 

'This can't be happening again' he shuts his eyes.

Once the Car was stable, well it got stuck in the post, but it was stable. Yoongi slowly rises his head up from the steering wheel and looks at the startled boy beside him, he's not moving, he's not speaking, he's just looking straight ahead, but atleast he is breathing.

"Jimin?"

No response.

"Jimin? look at me! are you okay?" he touches his arms, as if on cue Jimin starts to cry, "baby are you hurt? let me see? where does it hurt?" Yoongi gets more concerned.

Jimin now turns to Yoongi and his eyes widen, he sees blood on Yoongi's forehead, above his left eyebrow.

"You are bleeding hyung!!" the tears are uncontrollable at this point.

Yoongi touches his forehead and winces, "I hit my head on the steering wheel, it's okay it's not that deep"

"Are you hurt Jimin!?" 

"No, but I was so scared, I t-thought I was going to lose you too" Jimin rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Me too bub, me too"  he murmurs into the soft pastel pink of Jimin's hair, and casually looks out the window  and something catches his eye.

The vehicle. It was still there.

THE GODAMN TRUCK!

"wait here" he whispers to Jimin and runs out of the car, but as soon as he did the truck drove  away.

"The truck !" Yoongi hears his boyfriend say, he turns around to see Jimin beside him with a confused look.

"what is it?"

"I t-think I've seen it before"

"Where?"

"On the day of the accident!"