35

JUNGKOOK FOCUS:

Jungkook left the station with the thought of going on a date after following up on a witness.

It would take just 20 minutes and then he could go meet his beautiful boyfriend.

The drive to the witnesses house took 10 minutes and it took further 10 minutes at the house.

He left after 25 minutes.

As he kept driving, he kept thinking about the car accidents case. When Namjoon told him that someone they know could be involved in it, he kept thinking.

And one person. This one person kept popping up in his mind and he couldn't shake it. His intuition said it was him.

He looked through the rear-view mirror and he saw a truck following him for a while.

"what the hell?" he slowed down and parked his car on a  busy street and pretended like he was on his phone.

The truck waited for 10 minutes but just when Jungkook stepped out of the car and walked towards the truck, it drove off.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, " I need to follow that"

He ignores the thought of letting Yoongi know, "I'll just keep a safe distance, nothing is going to happen"

As he got back in his car he called Taehyung saying that he have to cancel the date and that if its possible he will come over later.

Taehyung huffed and protested but finally said it was okay.

Jungkook followed the truck and it lead him to a warehouse, he saw a person getting out of the truck, even though Jungkook was far away and even though that person's face and head was covered, Jungkook knew exactly who it was.

He picked up his phone and dialed Yoongi's no. but the phone signal was poor.

"Fuck it" he went into the warehouse.

"I knew it was you" Jungkook yells, stopping the man from walking.

The man turns around and tilts his head.

"It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, Hoseok" Jungkook says, "I got you"

 "Jungkookie. Jungkookie" Hoseok chuckles, "I know you so well, you always run into danger. You really think that I didn't know you followed me here?"

Jungkook grits his teeth, "Well I guess the Captain's involved and that is why you are doing this...hmm...but the pendrive is with Namjoon and the details are with Yoongi. So why me? what are you trying to achieve by killing me?" 

Hoseok scoffs, "The captain didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"You Jeon Jungkook, is my little brother" Hoseok grabs Jungkook's collar and punches him, "and I hate you so much"

"What?" Jungkook spits out the blood. 

He knows he was adopted. He saw his birth mom die at such a young age. His adopted parents were the Jeons and they took good care of him, making him forget the pain he went through.

"You are the child my dad had with a whore" Hoseok tried to punch him again but Jungkook blocked it, "shut up"

"I want you dead and that's exactly what I'm going to do" Hoseok kicked Jungkook.

"Your poor dead mother, who do you think killed her?" Hoseok laughed.

"NO ! SHUT UP ! SHE KILLED HERSELF" jungkook yelled.