38

~present

"Why did you do it, Hobi?"

Hoseok's eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at Yoongi, "Why not?"

"You were the one who tried to kill my brother?" Jimin asked, his eyes had nothing but anger.

"Yes, so?"

"Stop Hobi, this isn't like you" Yoongi said.

"How do you know who I am ? You don't me. This is the real me" Hobi stated, even his voice was different.

"No...d-did someone force you? that's why you didn't kill Jin? there's good in you that's why you couldn't kill another human being" Yoongi tried to make sense out of the situation.

"I loved Jin"

"What?" Jimin asked.

"I loved Jin, he was the love of my life, and that's why I couldn't kill him. I've killed much more so don't even try--"

"How can you talk about love when you are filled with hate?" Jimin gritted his teeth.

"No..Hobi..this--this isn't true"

"Wake up Yoongi !! this is me !!"

Yoongi's eyes drifted to the body on the floor, he couldn't see who it was but his gut told him that was Jungkook.

"That's--that's--" Yoongi took a shaky breath pointing at it.

"oh yeah, that's my little brother" Hoseok replied.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok as if he  is a completely different person.

"Jungkook is my half brother. I hate him. He is dead" Hobi said as if its the most simplest thing ever.

"You monster !!" Jimin yelled.

Hoseok laughed and proceeded to tell them every single thing he did behind their backs and how naive Yoongi was.

Yoongi couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't yell. The pain he felt was immense.

"I trusted you" Yoongi said, his voice low. 

"Well then you can't exactly blame me can you? It's your mistake"

Yoongi pulled out his gun, his hand shook for the first time in his career, "You are under arrest for murder and obstruction of justice. cooperate and you won't be harmed"

Hobi laughes, "seriously, are you stupid? why would I call you here and confess just to get arrested. That gun doesn't work either"

"You planned everything" Jimin said.

"obviously" Hobi pulled out his knife and walked towards Jimin.

"No stop ! don't ! stop, don't touch him" Yoongi yelled, running towards them.

"Why not? its not like he is your boyfriend"

"Shut up"Yoongi grabbed his collar and punched him, "Stand down I don't want to hurt you"

"oh please" Hobi scoffed, "do you think I'm defenseless"

Hobi hit him and they both fought, but eventually Yoongi was on top of Hobi and looked him in his eyes, he saw those pleading soft eyes, he saw those same eyes of a kid that comforted him in the grave, he saw those same eyes that healed him wounds. He couldn't punch him.

"Jimin, get the handcuffs on the floor--" before he could finish his sentence Hobi stabbed him in his shoulder, he had another knife hidden in his belt and at the fraction of second when Yoongi was distracted he took it and stabbed him, right above the heart and below his shoulder blade.

"YOOONGGIII" Jimin yelled coming closer.

"See this is what happens when you hesitate. I always hated you Yoongi. " Hobi pushed Yoongi off of him.

"Jimin ! get away from here please" Yoongi choked out.

Jimin tried to hit Hoseok.

Hobi gripped Jimin's hand and pushed him to the floor.

Jimin stood up again, getting into a fighting stance.

"cute, thinking you can fight me. I was trained my entire life" Hobi cooed, "You know I will win"

"and you know I will fight" Jimin growled.

"Jimin--no--" Yoongi's voice was less than a whisper.

"You tried to kill my brother--"

"what do you meam tried?" Hobi laughed again, "I succeeded"

Jimin's breath hitched, "w-what? no my brother is still alive, we got the guy who tried to kill him today"

"well, did you now? what makes you think that I didn't have any backup plans"

At the right time Jimin's phone rang, before he could pick it up from the ground Hobi did, "oh look its Taehyung, what's up with him calling right before his loved ones die"

Hobi attended the call and put it on speaker, Taehyung spoke.

"Jimin!? oh my God ! I've been trying to call you and your phone was out of reach! I'm at the hospital --" It was evident that he was crying.

"Taehyung what happened?" Jimin asked, holding in his breath.

"hospital---" his voice breaked.

"Taehyung hello? I can't hear you"

"Jimin!! Jin hyung--he---" the call ended.

"He's dead. now do you believe me?" hobi tossed the phone away.

Jimin hit his knees, "no..no..."

Hobi got closer, this was his time to stab him, he raised his hand, but before he could, someone hit his head from behind with metal pipe.

It was Yoongi. As soon as he did, Hobi fell to the ground unconcious. Yoongi sat down, the pain shooting through his body.

He hugged Jimin, "I'm so sorry"

They sat there for a while.

Yoongi walked towards Jungkook's body. He kneeled down, "J-Jungkook---I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you, I should have been there" he clutched Jungkook's shirt and rested his head on the boy's chest, "Jungkook--I'm--" he stopped when he heard a faint heartbeat.

"Jimin ! Jimin" he called out to the Younger, "tell me you hear it too" 

Jimin was broken and lifeless, but he kneels down, he can't lose another person, he rests his head on Jungkook's chest and he hears a faint heart beat, "oh my god he's alive"

They both rush to call an ambulance.

The ambulance arrives in 10 minutes and they reach the hospital along with Hobi who is still unconcious in 20 minutes.

Jungkook was taken into surgery, Yoongi insisted that he would go with Jimin to visit Jin one last time but Jimin said that he was fine and that Yoongi needs to get stitches and that he lost so much blood already.

Hobi was taken to be treated for concussion, it was said that he would wake up in less than an hour.

Jimin walked as slowly as possible to the hospital room. His legs wouldn't move faster than that, they got so close, he was sure that Jin would wake up soon after the surgery but now. 

Got so close but he lost.

He lost his brother.

He clutched the necklace that Jin gave him, It was cold, so still.

Time slowed down and everything around him was clear and sharp as a glass, but incomprehensible.

Jin left him, and he didn't get to say goodbye.

__________________

This was trash, I don't know how to write a fight scene