34

YOONGI FOCUS:

before namjoon called:

"Even if he is on a date he wouldn't switch off his phone" Yoongi says to Jimin.

Yoongi's phone rings, Its Jungkook.

But the call ended right after he picked up, "hello?"

His phone buzzes. A message.

"What does it say?" Jimin asks.

"To meet him at a warehouse in crestwood. Alone" Yoongi shows Jimin the message, "I'm going"

Jimin shakes his head, "no way in hell I'm letting you go alone, I'm coming with you"

Yoongi had no room for argument, "Fine"

His phone rings again, it was Namjoon.

"hello?"

"It's Jungkook isn't it?" Namjoon questions.

"Yes, we think so. Namjoon get to the hospital immediately and stay with Jin, anyone could come and try to kill him"

"Okay, I'll be there"

The call ended and the duo made their way to the warehouse.

It's Jungkook. It's fucking Jungkook.

How easily he got promoted to Yoongi's unit, of course it was an inside Job.

How many times the captain spoke to him in private, there must have been something fishy.

The boy appearing harmless.

How could Yoongi be so blind.

~~~

At the warehouse it was cold and dark except for the street light shining through a tall window.

"Do you see him?" Yoongi whispers to Jimin.

"No.." the boy looks around.

Yoongi spots something in the corner of the room, it looked like a person on the ground. If it weren't for the pool of blood around the person, he would have thought someone was sleeping.

"look" Jimin points at a truck, "Isn't that the one that tried to kill us?"

"Yes" Yoongi says, his voice shaky. They are so close to the truth.

"Didn't I tell you to come alone?" A voice echoes in the warehouse.

Yoongi and Jimin turn towards the source of the voice. He had a mask and cap on.

"Well, I could kill two birds with one stone" The voice chuckles.

"Jungkook, shut the fuck up" Jimin yells.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm not Jungkook...Ask your boyfriend"

Jimin turns towards Yoongi, the bright light of the street lamp iluminates on his face, Jimin could see the pale expression in Yoongi's face, his wide eyes, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Hyung..."

Yoongi looks at the figure, "You...it was you?"

Jimin looked very confused, "who?"

"Guess there's no need in covering my face" The man removed his mask.

Jimin remembers him. 

"Why did you do it, Hobi?"