22

Right now Taehyung is sprawled out in Jungkook's King size bed.

Jungkook looks at him with dark eyes.

"How do I look?" Taehyung asks once again pointing at his outfit.'

"As I said, beautiful" Jungkook replies and takes off his shrit.

Tae eyes him, "I was going for more" 

"More than beautiful? hmm? ethereal? stunning?" Jungkook teases him,knowing exactly what the older wants to hear him say.

Tae pouts, "something like, sexy or hot" 

Jungkook climbs on top of him, "Want me to say the truth?" he bites his earlobe, "admit that I wanted to rip of this shirt the second I saw it" he moves lower, "wanted to bend you over when I saw those jeans?"

"Jungkooook" Tae pants, "please"

"You wore that on purpose didn't you?" Jungkook removes both their clothing.

Taehyung stays silent and keeps grinding on the boy above him.

Jungkook stills Tae's  hips with one hand and lifts his face with other, "I asked you a question didn't I?

"Y-yes on purpose"

Jungkook inserts 2 fingers into him and the boy yelps, "a-ahh"

Jungkook kept scissoring and once he felt it is enough he put on a condom, but didn't enter him.

Taehyung felt so empty, "c'mon just hurry up !! if you don't fuck me, I swear to God--"

Jungkook pushes all of it at once.

"Ahhhhh"

"You need to watch that mouth of yours, unless you want me to shove it in your mouth" Jungkook picks up a pace.

"bold of you to assume that I don't want it, a-aahh.." Tae replies arching his back.

"So.fucking.sassy." Jungkook pounds deeper.

"You love it"

"Yes I do"

"a--ahh Jungkoook m-more, m-mo-oree p-please" he rocks his hips.

"You look much cuter when you beg" Jungkook presses his lips to Taehyung's and swallows his moans, and then moves on to his neck sucking hickies.

"M' close" Tae whines.

"Go ahead and cum" Jungkook says.

They both cum.

Jungkook then looks at Taehyung's face which is very red, the boy quickly picks up the pillow and covers his face with it, Jungkook chuckles, "what are you doing?"

"M' embarrassed" Tae mumbles from under the pillow.

"Why? its just me? no one else is watching" Jungkook smiles and tries to take away the pillow.

"embarrassed because of you, don't care about others"

"what do you mean?"

"Never did this--like this--in this position with someone else-you are the first" Tae shows only his eyes.

"What? you've never been in this position? face-to-face while having sex?"

"No" Tae looks away unable to meet his eyes.

why is he getting shy ? this is not their first or second time of fucking.

"WoW I feel special" Jungkook takes away the pillow and kisses Tae's face all over, "c'mon don't get shy now, not after what you did at the station"

When Tae still kept his eyes closed, Jungkook moved to his ears and whispered something [naughty]

Tae's face reddened and his eyes shot open and tried to push Jungkook off, "you can't say stuff like that !!!"

"Why? you don't like it? seems like your dick does" he points at the hard cock.

"Fuck"

Jungkook flips them over so that Tae's on top and sinks him back on his dick, "go ahead, use me till your satisfied"

Tae blushes but continues, he still can't figure out the emotions he's feeling. He doesn't want to end up with a broken heart. 

After multiple rounds, now Taehyung is cuddled up in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook pulls him closer and kisses his forehead, once he made sure Tae was asleep, 

"I love you" he whispers. 

But, Tae wasn't asleep. He heard it and it broke him. He doesn't want to end up with a broken heart but at the same time he doesn't want to break Jungkook's heart either.

It's either one should fall in love or one should fall out of love.