32

Yoongi  focus:

After Taehyung confronted him 2 days ago, Yoongi kinda came to his senses. He became much more calm and collected. 

He adapted the mentality that' Whatever happens, happens'

He misses Jimin. He can pretend that he doesn't love him, but he can't pretend that he doesn't miss him.

Yoongi is now in his car, wondering if he should go to the police station or to see Jimin.

His phone rings, startling him from his dilema, it's Namjoon.

He declines it. Not in the mood to speak.

'CALL ME BACK  A.S.A.P'

 What is so important? Yoongi calls him back, "yeah what is it?"

"Hyung !! You won't believe this ! the pendrive I decrypted it and at first there where many fake files and somehow I found it , but turns out they were just dog pictures, they were very cute by the way and then--"

Yoongi's heart beat sped up.

"Just get to the point god dammit" Yoongi yelled.

"Oh right sorry, Seokjin had the entire files and database of the car accidents you are investigating"

"why did he have to protect it like that? these databases are available everywhere, why did he have to encrypt the files?" Yoongi asks, its more like a question he is thinking out loud.

"Exactly! that's what I thought,  It has some variations from the files you have, some altered details...so I digged a little deeper, he had a list of police officers, or even just staffs--I think they were all involved in it--I'm sure they are involved in it--proof is attached with it"

Yoongi bites the inside of his cheeks, he was right, he knew that it was an inside Job.

But why ? these accidents were cover up for murder, why were they murdered in the first place?

"Hyung, there are lots, I mean lots of people we know---if they know that we know then its over for us"

"Okay listen Namjoon. You need to keep your mouth shut, don't let anyone know that you know. Just act natural. You are in the station right? If you have a case work on it, make it look like that's your only focus."

"Okay, but we have proof, can't we arrest them all?"

"It's not that simple. We need a trustworthy prosecutor to issue an arrest warrent, until then we lay low"

"Okay hyung, are you coming back to the station?"

"No, I have something else to do, is Jungkook there?"

"yeah"

"Tell him whatever you told me. Keep an eye on him, he has the urge to do something so reckless, remember the time he decided to go in without backup." Yoongi rubs his head.

"Yeah which time?" Namjoon chuckles, they both have seen Jungkook run into trouble multiple times.

"Exactly. Keep him from picking a fight with someone, and also remember. Strength in numbers----"

"HYung !!" Namjoon suddenly yells.

"What?"

"I was just going through the files and our captain's name is in it"

Yoongi stills, "what? do we have proof connecting him?"

"No-its just his name and a bunch of question marks"