29

Jimin and  focus:

Jimin don't remember much, he didn't realise that he was walking all night until the sunlight hit his face.

He was so tired and exhausted, he had no tears left to cry.

Somehow he made it to his apartment, he saw Jungkook driving away, Good.

He went up to the apartment and opened the door but was soon faced with a happy Taehyung.

"Jimin?"

Taehyung takes a look at Jimin, the boy was a crying mess. His thought went to Jin, "oh no--is Jin Hyung--"

"Tae-" Jimin's voice breaks.

"Jimin what's wrong" Taehyung rushes to Jimin and engulfs him in an hug.

"Jimin-"

"Tae, he broke up with me. Yoongi Broke up with me" Jimin breaks down.

"what!?"

"He found out about the stealing stuff--and he said that he doesn't love me anymore" Jimin falls to floor.

Tae sits beside him and hugs him, "I'm so sorry that happened, it will be fine, he will soon realize what he said and he will come back okay? but now you look like you are about to die, how about some breakfast"

"don't wanna"

"No! go take a shower and have some breakfast, tell me everything and I'll listen."

Jimin gave up and left to his room.

After a warm shower he still looked like  a zombie. 

"The hospital called , I need to pay the bill" he says to Tae.

"We will come up with a way" Tae assures, atleast one of them has to be strong.

Jimin explained what happened the day before and Taehyung listened.

Things will be alright. Somehow.

~~~~~

After a while Jimin decided to visit the hospital.

As usual he sat beside Jin and talked to him, trying to be very happy and cheerful but soon his voice gave out and it cracked, as on cue tears started spilling from his eyes.

"hyung, I miss him" he cries.

"It hurts so much, I wish you were here to tell me that he isn't worth it, I wish you were here to tell me that you would beat his ass" He cried placing his head on Jin's bed.

"Why does it hurt so bad" Jimin raised his hand to touch his throat, the lump making him hard to breathe.

Once his hands reached his neck, his eyes widened, the necklace he was wearing, the necklace Jin gave him. It was gone.

~Flashback.

Christmas Eve is a time for family and friends, for warm drinks and warm laughter, for sharing good stories and books, but for Jimin and Jin this was a very hard time. 

This was their first chirstmas without their parents, Jin did everything he could to make his baby brother smile. He bought a small chirstmas tree and some cheap cakes. Everything he could afford.

"Here, this is your gift Jimin-ah" Jin hands the younger a wrapped box. Jimin looks at him with a soft smile, what did he do to deserve someone like Kim seokjin. 

"Hyung, we agreed to no presents, I didn't get you anything"

"I know, but I saw it in the store and I had to buy it, it didn't cost much either" Jin grabs Jimin's hand and places the box in it. "Open it"

Jimin smiles and slowly removes the wrapping, inside was a simple black box, he opened it to see a necklace with a small pendant. "It's beautiful hyung"

"As long as you have it, it will always remind you of the bond we share" Jin smiles patting his brother's head.

~present

Jimin looks around, when did it fall?

The last time remembered touching it was back when he was in Yoongi's car on the way to the restaurent.

NO.

"Why am I loosing everything?" he took his head in his hands and sobbed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi focus:

Yoongi wakes up in Hobi's place.

His head feels like it could burst any minute.

He remembered last night, how he left his car and walked all the way to Hobi's house.

(Hobi's house is in the same area as the restaurent)

He remembers Hobi's concerned face.

He remembers drinking all the alcohol in Hobi's place.

He remembers how he screamed and cried, he remembers how angry he was, but he doesn't know who he was mad at.

At himself or at Jimin.

He remembers how betrayed he felt.

He rubs his eyes when Hobi offered him some coffee, "you passed out on the floor, I didn't want to wake you up, I hope the floor wasn't cold"

Yoongi nods and drinks the coffee, "what time is it?"

"7"

"shit !" Yoongi looks at Hobi, he was already dressed for work. 

"You want me to drive you? I could spare a few minutes or would you like to take a day off?" Hobi asks

"No, I'm not that pathetic. You go ahead, I have to take my car"

"okay, take a shower if you want, there's some choco-pie in the kitchen"

Yoongi nodded.

Hobi proceeded to gather the things he needed.

Yoongi collected his thoughts, 'I am not going to be like an immature teenager. I am not going to stay angry and I'm not going to project it on others'

He went to Hobi's room to take a shower but the room door was locked.

"why would you ask me to take shower and keep the door locked !?" He kicked the door, "stupid fucking door"

"um..that's not my room, that one is" Hobi pointed a room at the opposite side, "That is storage closet" he chuckled at Yoongi's confused face, "still drunk I see"

"Shut up"

"So much for not projecting his anger on others" Hobi shook his head.

Things will be alright.Somehow.

~~

Yoongi walked back to his car, too much thoughts on his head.

He sat in his car for a while, hitting his head softly back on the headrest.

'Did I do the right thing?'

'of course I did, I don't want to see him again'

He turns his head and something shiny on the floor of the car catches his eyes, a thin necklace with a shiny pendant. He recognises it.

It was Jimin's. 

He picked it up, and images of Jimin wearing it, Images of Jimin smiling flashed before his eyes.

'damn it'

Tears streamed down his face.

"Why am I loosing everything?" he took his head in his hands and sobbed.

_________________

We stan platonic soulmates !!

Anyway, still roughly 10 more chapters to go :)

Hope you enjoy !!!!