33

[BACK AT THE POLICE STATION]

Namjoon focus:

 Namjoon opened a few files of some burglary case he was assigned with and placed it on the table, so whoever looks at him will think that he is working on that, but instead he was actually surfing through Jin's pendrive, the files it had, trying to find some connection.

After few minutes his eyes averted to Jungkook, he was glaring at a detective. One that was in the files, detective Son.

"psst Jungkook, maybe not make it obvious that we know huh?" Namjoon whispered to Jungkook.

"Hyung, that peice of shit, I know he wasn't right from the start, I didn't like him" Jungkook replies.

"You didn't like him because he stared at your boyfriend a little too long" Namjoon chuckles.

Jungkook scoffs, yes it was that detective who kept looking at Taehyung when he first came to the station.

"We need to do something instead of just sitting here doing nothing." Jungkook cracked his knuckles.

"I've been given a task by Yoongi and I'm doing it" Namjoon says.

"What task?" Jungkook looks at him with curious eyes.

"To watch you. To stop you if you do some reckless shit"

The younger rolled his eyes, "I'm not reckless"

"He told us to stay at the station until he comes back and that's what we will do. Its a little safe here"

"hey guys!!" Hobi walked over to them, he had a choco-pie in his hand, "where is Yoongi, its not like him to skip work"

"He's out, to make up with his boyfriend" Namjoon grinned.

"Oh thank God ! he finally got his shit together"

"So can I have those?" Jungkook pointed at the Choco-pie.

"Its for Yoongi"

"He isn't here"

Hobi sighed, "fine, don't tell him"

"Okay" Jungkook happily grabbed it.

"Hey Jeon, Captain is calling you" Detective son pointed at Captain's room.

Jungkook nodded and walked towards the room.

"So, Namjoon? do you have anything that I need to work on? fingerprint analysis or anything for the burgalary case?"

Namjoon wants to tell Hobi about Jin's pendrive, but he doesn't want him to see that his father is a suspect.

"There's none"

"Sweet" Hobi smiled clapping his hands, "I'm free, I'm off for the day "

"You're leaving?"

"yes ! I'm going on a date" Hobi waved his car keys in the air.

A feeling of uneasiness settled in Namjoon, "you are taking your car?"

"Yes?"

"Its getting dark" Namjoon says, something doesn't feel right. 

He feels like something could go wrong.

"Take a cab or something"  he says.

"Okay, why would I? you are being weird"

"Fine, just stay safe. Be careful"

" When have I never" Hobi smiled.

Something in Namjoon said that it would be the last time to see Hobi smile like that.