24

After all the formalities, Jimin and Yoongi where now at Yoongi's apartment, in his bed.

Jimin looks at Yoongi and notices the small band-aid on the forehead, and how it bends as Yoongi knits his eyebrows together, he frowns, he doesn't want that band-aid to come off.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks tilting Yoongi's face to look at him.

"Something..."

"Tell me" Jimin insists and Yoongi takes a deep breath, "That truck. I think whoever drove it---they caused the accident on purpose"

"They hit our car on purpose?" 

"Yeah, but I think their intention was just to scare us"Yoongi says and chills run through Jimin's body, "how?"

"Think about it, The truck waited for us--to see if we are alive, they wanted us to look at the truck, they wanted us to know that we are being watched, they want us to be afraid of them and that they could end our lives any day" Yoongi says.

"You know that means?" Jimin asks, gulping.

"That we are closer to the truth?" 

"No, we need to be more careful, I mean it when I say that I can't loose you"

"You won't loose me" Yoongi presses their lips together for a peck, but is surprised when Jimin deepens the kiss and slips his tongue in.

Yoongi kisses back with passion and a small moan slips out of Jimin's mouth.

"You can't do that to me" Yoongi pulls away and pants.

"Do what?" Jimin looks at him innocently.

"Rile me up like that, I won't be able to control myself" he looks at Jimin with lust filled eyes.

"We waited long enough, I want you" Jimin says.

Yoongi growls under his breath and pushes Jimin down on the bed.

Jimin laid there with a look of need and desire in his eyes, arms spread across the bed, and one leg up, bent at the knee.

Yoongi  leans down on one arm while one hand  still on the younger's hip. He places several deep kisses across Jimin's neck, the sound of each kiss echoing in the room. Jimin's breath hitches at the feeling of Yoongi's lips across his skin. 

"You're so fucking sexy," Yoongi says in his ear in a husky tone. "I can't wait to to hear all the sounds come from your pretty little lips." He sinks his fingertips into Jimin's waist and moved his knee just ever so slightly forward, gaining a groan from the other.

Jimin's face flushes,"Hyung..."

"shh baby let me take care of you" Yoongi kisses Jimin's temple, he took his time to remove their clothing one by one.

Once they were naked, Yoongi grabbed the lube and squrited some in his hands, he quickly inserted one finger into Jimin's ass at the same time he kissed him, their tongues swirling around one another's mouth. 

He  began fingering Jimin's ass slowly and after a moment he inserted the second finger and began scissoring him open. When he added the third Jimin lost himself in the pleasure. Y

"Mmm. Fuck baby. I don't know if I can take much more. Do you think you're ready for me?" Jimin nods

Yoongi slowly entered Jimin and watched the boy's face turn into a painful expression, "relax your body" he whispers as he places soft kisses on the boy's neck and chest.

"Start moving" Jimin chokes out, Yoongi obeys and starts moving and soon sets a pace which had the boy under him moaning in pleasure.

The thrusts got deeper and faster and Jimin couldn't hold on, "I can't--ah--it feel's too good"

"Cum with me" Yoongi thrusts faster than before and takes Jimin's dick in his hand and pumps it.

"So closeeee"

"Cum baby" Yoongi demands and with one final thrust he came inside the boy and Jimin in Yoongi's hand.

 After a minute Yoongi pulled out, tired,he wipes his hand off with a towel  from his side table and cleans off Jimin's body as well. He collapses on the bed next to Jimin and pulled the boy close. 

"I love you"

"I love you too"