31

Taekook focus: 18 + scenes:

One minute Taehyung was challenging Jungkook, the next minute he was naked and handcuffed on his bedroom floor.

"You always keep testing my limits" Jungkook sneered at Taehyung, pressing him against the wall.

"I-" Taehyung stuttered and looked everywhere else other than Jungkook's eyes.

"Look at me" Jungkook gripped Tae's chin and raised his head so that they could see eye to eye, "not so brave now, are we?"

"Jungkook I--I'm sorry" Tae gulped.

"I don't want to hear it, get on your knees, put that mouth to better use" Jungkook demanded, wow, Tae was so turned on, seeing this side of his boyfriend.

Tae immeadiately got on his knees, Jungkook pulled out his dick, "You still can't take my entire dick in your mouth, want me to make you take it?" 

Tae bit his lips and looked at Jungkook with big innocent eyes.

"Fuck" Jungkook grabbed Tae's hair, making him wince and open his mouth and pushed all of it inside, Tae gagged a little but then nodded, "Stay still" Jungkook ordered and thrusted into Tae's mouth, he kept going until tears streamed down the boy's face.

He pulled out, "Get on the bed"

Tae somehow managed to get up, despite  being handcuffed.

"hurry up" Jungkook clicked his tongue and removed his shirt.

"Jungkook" Tae pleaded, not sure what for.

"Shut up"

Jungkook then coated his fingers with lube and inserted 2, which easily slid in, he furrowed his eyebrows, "You are not so tight for a person who hadn't been fucked in a while."

Panic was written all over Taehyung's face.

"What did you do?" Jungkook pulled out his hand, "who was it?" 

"No one, it was me--I used my f-fingers--I was needy" Taehyung blushed, looking away.

"Tae" Jungkook said softly.

"I swear, I swear it was no one, I-I thought you would come to me yesterday, but you didn't a-and I was so needy and frustrated--I had to use my hand--I-I didn't even cum and It frustrated me even more" Tae justified.

"You were not supposed to touch yoursef, but fine I'll let it pass" Jungkook scoffed and put on the condom and aligned himself at Tae's hole.

"wait wait wait--you're not going to prep me?" Tae asked.

"Guess you did that yourself" 

"It's not close enough--" Jungkook already pushed in, though it was only half.

After few seconds he started to move, "more --I need all" Tae moaned.

Jungkook smirked, "being greedy, I treat you like a god damn prince and this is how you treat me"

"Ah-ah Jungkook" Tae was lost in pleasure with each deep thrust.

"look at me" Jungkook forced Taehyung to look at him, "You think you can run that pretty mouth of yours however you want and that you wouldn't face any consequences? huh?"

"I-I'm sorry, I'll listen to you--ah please I'm so close" Tae begged.

"No, not yet. Don't you dare cum" Jungkook growled, that did not help the situation at all, it only made Taehyung even needy.

"P-please, Jungkook,  please let me cum." Tae begged, feeling his climax approaching.

"Hold it in for me like a good boy, okay?"

Tae whined at his words, knowing he wouldn't be able to do as  told. He tried focusing on something - anything - just to take his mind off his approaching release, but he couldn't. The pleasure he was feeling was all too much, so he came, clenching around Jungkook.

Jungkook froze, "You know what?" he  pulled himself out of Tae.

Jungkook removed the handcuffs and tossed it across the room.

Tae felt so horrible, "I'm sorry--I didn't mean to-let me give you a blowjob, please don't go"

"Oh babyboy, I'm not going anywhere" Jungkook grabbed Tae by his waist and flipped him over, on to his hands and knees and entered him once again, "Ah Jungkoook I'm sensitive"

"If I tell you not to cum--you don't cum, understood?"  Jungkook picked up his pace.

" yes I understand" Taehyung moaned, getting hard again.

"You are mine Taehyung, only mine" 

"Only yours"

After a few more deep thrusts they both came.

They lied down on the bed catching their breath.

"So you knew? about my records?" Tae asked.

"Yeah I do" Jungkook said, he wasn't the least bit shocked when he first saw those arrest records of Taehyung.

"and you are still here? aren't you disgusted?" Tae asked, his voice didn't try to hide the fear.

"You are still you, and I'm not brave enough like Yoongi to just end it, I know he loves Jimin, but he broke up despite that. I'm not --I can't leave you like that, You are my world believe it or not" Jungkook said, he is always honest with Tae.

Taehyung nods, "I still think that you deserve someone better"

"Don't say that" Jungkook kisses him.

"mm..I'm hungry"

"If you are not tired we could go on a date, my car is still here, we could go for a drive, eat something" Jungkook offers.

"okay give me 15 minutes to recover"

...

Just like they planned, they went on a drive, the wind in their face, the songs blasting.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was singing at the top of his lungs and  noticed how when he  smiled, he smiled with his eyes.

Jungkook took Tae's hand in his own "This song reminds me of you"

Taehyung smiled, this is it. This is him, this is us. 

'One day I will be brave enough to accept my love for him.'

He can't help but worry about Jimin, about what he almost had. Yoongi and Jimin were meant to be, so if they are then they will find a way to work it out.