The Flame Pillar Arrives

A/N: Okay, for the people who are wondering why does this new book that I just realize have twenty something chapters already is because I have been working on this book for a while. The only reason it took me a while to release it normally was because I kept having to rewrite it or add new things. For the new people, hi, and I hope everyone enjoys this book.

The people in Kuoh city doesn't know about the horrors that show up in night. The horrors that take the form of demons and eat anyone that they can get their hands on. They also don't know about the heroes who protect them from the demons, known as the Demon Slayers. They risk their life protecting the people from those monsters every single day.

Right now, one of the most highest ranking Demon Slayers, Kyojuro Rengoku was summon by Oyakata. "I see you're doing well Okayata, I hope you get more well soon!" Rengoku said. "Thank you Rengoku, but I have a mission for you and your new students" Oyakata said. "What is it?" Rengoku asked.

"Supposedly people have been going missing in the night again and their leading up all to the Kuoh Academy. You must know all about that school."

"Yes sir, it used to be a all girl school before allowing boys a couple years ago!" Rengoku said, sounding like he was kinda shouting. "I want you and your students to go there and find out what's causing it. And be careful, theirs a chance it might be the works of one of the twelve moons."

Rengoku nodded and left. He found his three students in a room as they were chasing each other. Zenitsu was chasing a girl with a bamboo in her mouth, while Tanjiro was chasing telling him to stop. Then there was a boy with a boar mask on, challenging Tanjiro to a fight. "Attention Students!" he shouted, and everyone stop.

"Rengoku, did Oyakata give us a mission?" Tanjiro asked. "Yes, he did. We have to go to Kuoh Academy and find out any information about the demons that have been taking people at night." The three of them nodded and Inosuke said "What's a school?"

Time Skip brought you by a chibi Rengoku and Tanjiro practicing their sword skills.

The four of them stood in front of the school and Rengoku said "Well, lets go!" They walked inside and Inosuke was complaining that he had to wear a shirt. "Just wear it Inosuke, plus it looks good on you" Tanjiro said. Inosuke mumbled about something as they went to their class room. 

"Here we are! Class 2b!" Rengoku announced. He knocked on the door and the teacher answered the door. "Oh, new students. Just wait a minute" he told them, before going back to the class. After a minute, he let them. "Alright class, we're having four new students. Please introduce yourselves."

"I'm Kyojuro Rengoku! It's nice to meet you all!" he announced, making some of the kids covered their ears. "I'm Tanjiro Kamado, I'm the eldest of my family" Tanjiro said. "I'm Inosuke Hashibira, the moutain god!" Insouke said, as the teacher asked him to button his shirt. 

"I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma."

The class was mostly silent about them, and they took their seats. When it was time for lunch, Rengoku was eating his food, saying it was delicious as he ate it. He annoyed most of the kids there, as he kept on saying "Umai" as he ate.

 He annoyed most of the kids there, as he kept on saying "Umai" as he ate