The New Bishop

The next day, they were in the old school building looking at the door that was lock away. "So your other bishop is here?" Rengoku said. "Yes, my brother told me I could let him out" Rias said. They open the door and they heard "W-What are you doing here?"

"We're here because you're seal is broken" Rias said, as they saw a person in girl clothing and pointy ears. "Wow, so the bishop is a cute blondie like Asia!" Issei said. "Even thought he might not look like it, he's a boy" Kiba said. "What!?" Issei said. "You have amazing features for a boy" Rengoku said. "Aw man, I was already thinking of the two cute blond bishops together" Issei said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kyojuro Rengoku" Rengoku said, as he kneel down before him. 

"His name is Gasper Valper, he's half human and half vampire" Rias said. "Half vampire" Asia said confuse. "I never met a vampire before, but you don't look like the ones people make stories of" Rengoku said. Gasper was shivering in fear and Rengoku tried to touch him, when he vanish. "Where did he go!?" Rengoku said shock. They found him in the corner of the room.

"His sacred gear allows him to stop time" Rias said. They went out were Gasper was afraid to be around them. "I want you guys to train him while we're gone for our meeting" Rias said, as she teleported with Akeno and Kiba. "Training?" Issei said confuse. They look at Gasper and Rengoku said "Well let's train him."

They went outside where Xenovia just chased him all over the place. Then Koneko offer him garlic, which he doesn't like. "This is bad" Issei said. "Hey guys" Saji said as he walk over to them. "I heard you guys just got a new piece" he told them. "Yeah we did" Issei said. Saji saw Gasper and said "Wow, she's a cutie!"

"He's actually a crossdresser" Issei said, making Saji disappointed. "It seems you guys are having trouble" said a voice. They turn and saw the man that Rengoku had a drink with once. "Hey, isn't that the man you made a contract with Issei?" Rengoku asked. "Yeah, but he really is Azazel the governor of the Fallen Angels."

"What!?" Rengoku said. Azazel chuckled and said "Don't worry, I already knew who you were when I first saw you. The son of the man who almost kill Kokabiel and it seems it runs in the family." Everyone took out their weapons and aim it at him. "What do you want Azazel?" Issei asked him. "I just wanted to see the boy with the Holy Devil sword" he said. "He's not here, so leave" Issei said. "That's too bad, but I see you're training the vampire kid."

He explain how Saji's sacred gear can help train Gasper and also if Gasper drinks some of Issei's blood. He then left and they went to try it out.

Time Skip brought you by a chibi Rengoku sitting next to Senjuro

Rias, Rengoku, and Issei stood before the door that Gasper was on the other side to. "Sorry we call you out of your meeting Rias" Rengoku said. "It's fine, I know it's hard trying to train him" Rias said. "I'm a failure of a king."

"No you're not, you're a great leader. And one day,  you're going to heir the Gremory name" Rengoku said. Rengoku and Issei sat in the door, not leaving unless Gasper comes out. "Hey Gasper, you know I also have a sacred gear that I'm afraid I can't control" Issei said. Issei then started bonding with Gasper about their sacred gears. "Gasper, if you come out, I know we can be good friends" Rengoku said. Gasper finally came out and said "Really?"

Rengoku nodded having a smile on his face. "I can already see what the three of us can do. Gasper can freeze time, while I do pervy things with the girls and Rengoku could protect me from evil attacks" Issei said. "Maybe we can do something else than that" Rengoku said. "You guys seem to be getting along" they heard someone said. They look to see the girls coming towards them.

"Hey, we're just bonding with Gasper" Rengoku said. "We're sorry about the training Gasper" Xenovia said. "Yeah, Gasper is our companion" Koneko said. Gasper smile before Koneko threw some garlic at him. He then ran and Xenovia put a bag over his head. He calm down and actually started liking the bag. "Wow it work?" Rengoku said. "It was Asia's idea" Xenovia said. "Yeah, I don't like talking to people face to face, but I'm better when I'm talking over the phone" Asia said.

"Then I remember these, and I thought what if we put a bag over his head" Xenovia said, holding the condoms in her hands. "Give me that!" Rengoku said, taking them away. They watch Gasper walk around, having a good time.