Open House

The next morning, Rengoku said bye to Sirzerch and Rias. "Dad, remember today is open house" Rengoku said. "I know, I wish I didn't have to go" Shinjuro said. "Am I going too?" Senjuro asked. "Sure, I bet my friends would love to see you again" Rengoku said. Senjuro smile at him and Rengoku left. As he walk, he was thinking about the upcoming mission Oykata gave him.

Flashback

"Rengoku, people have been going missing on the Mugen train. We have sent swords men there, but they too have gone missing. We may think this is a work of an upper moon" Oyakata said. "Yes sir, I promise I will take care of it" Rengoku said. "Will you be taking Ms. Gremory and her friends with you?" Oyakata asked. "I don't think so, I don't want them tie up with this if theirs a chance this is the works of an upper moon."

End of Flashback

"Rengoku, you seem tense" said a voice. Rengoku look to see Tengen walking next to him. "It's nothing Uzi, I was just thinking about open house" Rengoku said. "Your dad is going right? That must be a pain" Tengen said. "Do you know if your brother is coming?" Rengoku asked. "I don't talk to my brother that much. I try to avoid talking to him" Tengen said.

Rengoku realize that Issei still hadn't made it to class. "Where is-"

A punch went straight for his face, and Rengoku dodge it. "What the?" Rengoku said. "What the hell man!?" Matsuda and Monothoma said. "Xenovia just got here, and she's already part of the Occult Research Club!" 

"What does that have to do with me?" Rengoku said. "You're always hanging out with those chicks, I think this is fishy." Issei walked in and his friends immediately punch him. "What the hell is their problem?" Tengen said. "I don't know" Rengoku said. "Hey Rengoku" Xenovia said, as she walk up to him. "I want to apologize for what I said that other day."

"That's fine Xenovia, I'm pretty sure you can find a hobby instead of having a-"

"That's why I think we should practice" Xenovia said, holding some condoms in her hands. "That has nothing to do with I just said!" Rengoku said, as Issei's friends saw them. "What the hell man!?" they shouted as they ran at him. Tengen pick them up by the back of their collars and threw them out the class. "What are those Xenovia?" Asia asked her. "You should have one too, just in case you're planning to do it with Issei" Xenovia told her.

"Do it?" Asia said confuse. "What is going here?" Kiryu asked as she walk over to them. "Xenovia is giving these out" Asia said, showing her the condom. "Oh my, are you planning on doing it with blondie over here?" Kiryu asked her. "Yes" Xenovia said, as Rengoku also said "No!"

She then explain it to Asia and her face went red. "Rengoku, this is your chance on having an heir. You never know what may happen to you" Tengen said. "I'm pretty sure I can wait for the future for this" Rengoku said. Rengoku left and headed to the forest. 'Father and Senjuro should be coming here soon' Rengoku said in his head. He thought about if his father would show up drunk or not. "Rengoku" said a voice. He look to see Rias talking to Sona. "Hey Rias, didn't see you at school this morning" Rengoku said. 

"Is your father coming to Open House?" Rias asked. "Yeah he is, also with Senjuro" Rengoku said. "I can't wait to see that adorable pumpkin again" Akeno said. 

"Is any other relatives than your brother is coming Rias?" Rengoku asked. "Um" Rias said, getting nervous about something. "Maybe."

Time Skip brought you by this

In class, Rengoku and his classmates are task to mold something out of clay

In class, Rengoku and his classmates are task to mold something out of clay. In the back of the class, the parents were standing there. Rengoku could see his father and Senjuro in the back. 'I'm going to make the most flamboyant statue out of this whole tier class!' Tengen said in his head. 'What am I going to make?' Rengoku said in his head. 'Maybe something that can cheer up dad.'

He started moving his hands around and before he knew it, he was done. He look at the statue of his mother. "Wow Rengoku, that looks cool" Issei said. "I didn't know you were into older women."

"What!? This is a statue of my mom!" Rengoku said. "Woah, sorry my bad" Issei said. "I am also done!" Tengen said, showing the statue of himself. All the girls surrounded him, trying to buy it off of him. "It's a gift to some special people" Tengen said. Rengoku went to his dad and showed him the statue. His father took it and look at it. He sigh and he patted Rengoku on the head. 

Later, Rengoku and Issei met up with Rias. "It looks just like me" Rias said, as Issei was showing her the statue that he made of her. "It's kind of creepy if I'm being honest, but maybe that Issei's way on showing he cares about someone" Rengoku said. 

"Rengoku, your father looks just like you!" Asia said. "Yup, all the Rengoku men have similar features! It's because my ancestors ate a ton of shrimp Tempura!" Rengoku said. He left them alone and started looking for his father. He found him but it seem he was talking to someone. That someone being Xenovia. Rengoku felt a embarrassing emotion went all over his body. 'Oh no, Xenovia could tell my father about her wanting my child!' Rengoku said, as he ran over to them. 

"Father, Senjuro, I see you met a friend of mine" Rengoku said. "Yeah we did, she was telling us her plan to have a child with you?" his father said confuse. "That is correct, I think our genes can make a very powerful swordsmen" Xenovia said. "You're a sword user too? I guess I should've known since I saw you with Irina."

"Father, she is just joking! She doesn't mean any of-"

"It's fine with me" his father interrupted. Rengoku look surprise. "What?" he said. "I'm fine, go ahead make a child. Soon enough if you continue being a Hashira, you won't have the time to have one."

"Very well, we shall try tonight" Xenovia said. "No we're not" Rengoku said. "I don't think I'm going to die any time soon."

"Mr. Rengoku!" they heard someone said. They turn to see Issei's parents with a red hair man. 'That man, he has the same hair as Rias' Rengoku said in his head. "Wow, I never though I would meet him" Rengoku's father said, as he walk over to them. They walked up to them and Issei with Rias showed up. "Father!" Rias said surprise. 'Father!?' both Issei and Rengoku said in their heads. 

"Rias, I was talking with Issei's parents and they invited me and Rengoku over for dinner" he told her. "They did!?" Rengoku said shock. 

Time skip brought you by a chibi Inosuke running in the hallways

They were having dinner as Issei's parents were showing video of Issei and Asia to them. "Now let's see Rias" her father said, as they started watching video of her. Rias was getting embarrassed and Rengoku was enjoying the food. "This stuff is delicious!" he said. Rias walked away and Rengoku saw how stress she was. "I'm going to go talk to her" he told Issei and Asia. 

He found her sitting in a hallway. "Hey Rias, you okay?" he asked her. She didn't answer so he said "Want to talk it out in Issei's room?"

They went to Issei's room where Rias put her face on his pillow. "You know, I don't think it's bad that our dad's got to meet and are getting along" Rengoku said. "I know" Rias said. "Do you think you should've never met me?" Rias asked him. "Of course not, Rias! You are one of my closets friends!" Rengoku said, sitting next to her on the bed.

'She doesn't know, that I'll be going off-'

He couldn't finish talking in his head, as he felt a kiss from Rias on his lips. The lights turn on and Issei and Asia were standing on the doorway. "What the hell!? We're you two trying to make love in my room!?" Issei said. "No, I was just trying to calm down Rias" Rengoku said. "Hey Kyojuro, time to go" his father said, as Rengoku nodded. 

"Can you guys wait outside, I need to talk to Rias about something" Sizerch said. "Sure, make it quick" Rengoku's father said. "Bye you guys" Rengoku told them before leaving.