Upper Moons Defeated

"Sanemi, stich up your wounds right now. While you're doing that I'll handle this guy" Gyomei said. "Thanks" Sanemi said as Asia came to his side to heal him. Gyomei started twirling his frial and axe. He threw his spiked frail at him as he used his axe to go for Kokushibo's neck. Kokushibo ducked the attack but Gyomei was already going after him with his spiked frail.

Kokushibo dodge the attack but Gyomei used his chain to tie it around his neck, pulling his sword to his face. 'I can't cut this chain!?' Kokushibo said as he tried to cut it. Kokushibo went underneath the chain as it pulled off a little bit of his hair. Gyomei threw his axe frail at him but Kokushibo dodge it. He went for his neck but Gyomei jump over him. He tried going for his neck again but Kokushibo dodge it.

Gyomei was able to tie his chain around his sword and was able to break off the blade. Kokushibo was still able to use his moon breathing as one of his moon disks slice Gyomei's face. Kokushibo's sword started regenerating as he said "It even regenerate right away when broken. Attacks are pointless. Pathetic human."

"I wanted to save this for Muzan, but if I lose now, I'll have gained nothing" Gyomei said as he put his arms in an x. "I have to use it now!" he shouted as his demon slayer mark appear on his arms.

 "I have to use it now!" he shouted as his demon slayer mark appear on his arms

"I see, you too are a marked one. Too bad" Kokushibo said. "Too bad?" Gyomei said. "From what I've seen, I'd say your age is around eighteen" Kokushibo said.

A/N: The demon slayers are teenagers in this story. I'm pretty sure you guys know that by now, but just letting you guys know

"Those who are mark ones usually die before the age of twenty five. To make things short, those marks decrease your life spans."

"All the mark ones understand already" Gyomei told him. "But I realize something. While we've been talking, you told one lie. Their was an exception. There was one who had the mark and live past twenty five and is still alive." Kokushibo was shock for a moment and Gyomei said "Shock you didn't I? It appear I was right." He then vanish before appearing beside Kokushinbo. "Was I?" he asked as he was standing next to him. 

They started battling each other as Asia finished healing Sanemi. "Remember, I can only heal wounds. I can't help regain stamina" she reminded him. "I know, but I still got to go out there and kick his ass" Sanemi said as his mask appear on his cheek.