Revenge Against Doma

Dome felt something and said "What? Did Akaza just die?" 

That shock everyone there. "Akaza is dead? That's great!" Rias said. "That's a shame, he was suppose to have the new recruit with him. I think you guys knew him" Doma told them. "Oh well, let's continue." He vanish then appear behind Kanao, aiming for her neck. She quickly duck and slice his stomach. He tried hitting her but she quickly dodge his attack.

Shinobu dashed towards him, swinging her sword at him. He blocked the attack but Rias ran behind him. She try hitting him with her powers, but he jump into the air. In the air he was struck down by lighting cause by Akeno. He crashed to the ground and he said "Impressive, you guys have gotten stronger. Now it makes sense that Akaza was defeated by you guys."

Out of nowhere, Inosuke came from the surface. He was laughing as he shouted "Inosuke has descended from the heavens!" He stare at Doma and said "Two! You're number two of the moons, I now know your secret! If I defeat you I'll become a hashira!"

"I don't exactly hide that I'm upper demon two, you look interesting. Is that a mask or is that your real face?" Doma said. "When I become a hashira, everyone will call me the beast hashira! No wait, maybe the boar hashira! Which one sounds better?" Inosuke said. "Inosuke!" Rias said. He turn around and saw how she and Shinobu were injured. "Did he do this to you?" he asked them. Shinobu nodded her head as Inosuke turn to Doma. "I'm gonna chew you up scum!" 

He ran towards Doma and started using his breath breathing on him

He ran towards Doma and started using his breath breathing on him. "What sloppy technique! With that chipped katana and your strange swordsmanship!" Doma shouted at him as he blocked every single one his slices. Inosuke dodge his attack and tried to kick him. 

Doma backed up as Shinobu appear behind him and stab him. He groan in pain as Inosuke then slash his eyes. "Huh, this is going very easy! I thought you were going to be at least a little hard to fight!" Inosuke said, without realizing someone took his mask. "Yeah I knew it was a mask. The boar hide has been through quite a lot. How did you do the eyes" Doma said as he was examining his mask.

"You, give that back!" Inosuke shouted at him. "Huh, I feel like I remember your face" Doma said, looking at him.

 "Huh, I feel like I remember your face" Doma said, looking at him

"Have we met somewhere before?" Doma asked him. "I don't remember meeting a maggot like you before! Don't touch my fur with your dirty hands!" Inosuke shouted at him. "No, we have met before. I know you" Doma told him. "I'm telling you we haven't! I only know Shinobu, the devils, and little Shinobu! I have no idea who you are!" Inosuke shouted at him.

"Inosuke calm down" Shinobu told him. "I have a good memory, I also remember the time when I was human" Doma said as he stick his finger into his brain. 

Everyone was disgusted as he said "I was right! It was only fifteen years ago

Everyone was disgusted as he said "I was right! It was only fifteen years ago. There was a women who was roughly around eighteen or seventeen with a baby. Her husband beat her every day, and her mother in law bullied her daily. So my cult took her in. She had no parents or siblings, and she was practically blind from all the beating. But when I touched her face, her face healed. She was so beautiful and she made an impact on me."

"She had the same face as you, but she look more delicate then you. She was your mom, am I right? Theirs's no mistake in that" Doma said. "I've got no mother! I was raised by the boars, all of that has nothing to do with me!" Inosuke shouted at him. "So a boar gave birth to you? You're a human, so a human must've gave birth to you."

"Zip it already you stupid piece of trash!" Inosuke shouted as he tried to attack him. "C'mon, listen to the very end. The encounter is nothing more of a miracle" Doma said as he slashed Inosuke in the chest. He was going to attack him until Kanao pulled him away. "Are you ok Inosuke, you got to stay calm!?" Kanao told him.

"As I was saying, your mother was very beautiful. She wasn't so bright but she made that up with her beautiful singing. She always sang a song to you. Pinky promise, pinky promise. That was all she sang to you." Inosuke then had a flashback to his mother singing to him when he was a baby. 'I always thought it was Shinobu who sang me that song, but it wasn't! It was my mom' Inosuke said in his head.

 "I always thought it was a cute song and I would sing it with her when she sang it to you. I had no intention in eating her, I was even going to let her live until she died from old age. But your mother found out I was eating my worshipers. Even after I tried to explain to her about it, she just continue to insult me. So she ran away and I had no choice but to eat her."

Inosuke looked at him and said "It's truly a miracle. Meeting you here. The demon who ate my mother is right before my eyes! Allow me to thank you for letting me remember, but I won't just cut your head off! I'll show you what hell is like!" Inosuke rushed towards him and started slicing his blades at him. Doma blocked each one of them and pushed him back. "I'll give you the honor of sending you to where your mother is, my stomach!" Doma shouted.

"Rias, now!" Shinobu shouted as she ran to Doma. Rias formed orbs in her hands as Shinobu got her poison ready. She stabbed him and Rias shoved her orbs onto his face. Kanao rushed towards him as Inosuke follow her. The both of them sliced his neck off and his head fell to the floor. 'How!? How did I loose!? It's because of those devils, and that damn Shinobu!' Doma said in his head.

He saw a ball of light and appear was Inosuke's mother. 'Kotoha, I'm so sorry. I never wanted to eat you. In all my life, you were the first person I can claim to be my first love. Hopefully in the next life, we can be together' Doma said as he head turn to dust.

Inosuke stomped where Doma's head was and said "There, eat some shit demon! We killed him so easily! Victory is ours!" he shouted. Inosuke got on his knees and began crying. "Mother" he said. Shinobu hugged Kanao and said "We did it. We avenge Kanae." They began crying and a crow appear. "Tanjiro, Giyu, Xenovia, Rengoku! These four defeated upper moon three!" the crow shouted.

"Rengoku?" everyone said.