A Flamboyant Entrance

It's been a week since Rengoku and the trio joined Kouh Academy. Inosuke has beaten every boy in a fight, Zenitsu has now been called the fourth pervert, and Tanjiro has been trying to stop them with all their actions. Rengoku has been the one who has done the least amount of things in the school. Even though some girls think he's attractive, he just rejects them saying "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ready for a girlfriend yet."

Rias still offers Rengoku to be her new knight in her peerage, but he stills reject the offer. It was until a new boy came to class, when Rengoku and the trio got more attention again. "Class, we have another new student. Please introduce yourself."

The boy stood in front of the class and he said "I'm Tengen Uzi, and I'm the most flamboyant person you'll ever meet."

'Tengen, what's he's doing here?' Rengoku thought in his head. Some of the girls were already falling in love with him, with some of the guys starting to hate him. He sat next to Rengoku and said "So Rengoku, how's the mission?"

"They know each other?" some of the kids said. "It's been fine, we've been killing the demons and we haven't felt any presence of a moon anywhere" Rengoku said. "Also why are you here?"

"Oyakata thought you four could need some help, so they send me to help. Don't worry, with my flamboyant attitude, we'll get rid of the demons easily."

New spread fast of the new boy in school and everyone wanted to see him. Rengoku was taking him to go meet Rias and her peerage, while the trio was in class. They knock on the club door, and they went in. Rias look up and said "Rengoku, have you come to accept my offer?"

"No Rias, I'm still not joining. I'm only here to introduce you to a fellow demon slayer" he said. "Rengoku, why have you brought me here? I only see a girl that looks like she belongs to the red light district."

"What did you call the president?" Issei said. "A prostitute dumbass. Are you really that dumb?" Tengen said. "She's not a prostitute, she's a girl that belongs to my harem" Issei said. "Is she the only one in your so call harem?" Tengen asked.

"No, I also have Asia" Issei said. Tengen laugh and said "That's too bad, I have three girlfriends."

"Three girlfriends!?" Issei said shock. "I don't even know how either" Rengoku said. "Well it's obviously, I'm very flamboyant and very handsome."

"He does look handsome" Akeno said from the side. Tengen laugh and he took out his blades from his backpack. "It was nice meet you guys, but as demons I must kill you guys" he said, shocking them. "Tengen! Their not demons!" Rengoku said. "Then what are they, cause they definitely don't feel human."

"Their devils, their completely different from demons" Rengoku said. Tengen sigh and said "Demon, devil, Satan, what's the difference?"

"If you want to kill us, then you must go through me" Issei said, as he summon his sacred gear. Tengen laugh and said "I accept your challenge, if I win I get to kill you guys. If you win, then you get to kill me."

"I also get your three girlfriends" Issei added. "They'll be part of my harem."

"I won't agreed to that last one" Tengen said. "Fine, let's just go and fight!" Issei said. They went to the gym, where Inosuke was cheering for him, as Tanjiro and Zenitsu have to stop him from going to fight. "Are you two ready?" Rias asked them. They both nodded their head and she said "Go!"

Issei took out a wooden sword and said "Boost!"

Tengen took out his blades and said "Sound Breathing First form: Roar!"

He lifted them above his head and slammed them to the ground. They created a big shock wave and it hit Issei pretty easy. Issei got up and ran to Tengen yelling in anger. Tengen sigh and he dodge the attack very easily. He grabbed him from the back and threw him to the ground. "Give up yet?" he asked him. "Not until your girlfriends are part of my harem!" Issei shouted. He hit Tengen's leg and he got back up. He ran up to him and tried hitting him. Tengen grabbed the punch and punch him back.

Everyone was shock to see Issei unconscious on the ground."Issei!" Asia shouted as she ran into the field. "Never underestimate a Hashira" Tengen said. "You're a Hashira too, that's unfair. Issei didn't know" Rias said. "He still would've fought him though" Rengoku said, as he gave Tengen a high five. "Does that mean you're going to kill us?" Rias asked. Tengen shook his head no and said "After fighting that peep squeak, I now know that you devils are not strong enough to bring harm to us demon slayers."

He turn to Rengoku and said "So these people know about demons?"

"They do, they want to help us get rid of them."

"I don't know if they can. After fighting that guy, they seem to weak to go against a demon. And what would happen if we find a moon here?"

"I don't think we'll find one here. My students and I have been killing every demon in this city, and we may report back to Oyakata in maybe in a week" Rengoku said. "So you guys are going to leave soon?" Rias asked. "If we don't find any demons, then yes. Our mission will be done."

"So, you're not joining my peerage" Rias asked. "I'm fine with being a human. I'm fine getting old and dying of old age, that's the greatness of being a human. To experience life and then look back on it."

Rias nodded and said "I will accept your wishes." Rengoku bow a little and said "Thank you."