Proposing

With the defeat of Loki, the others decided to go back home. "It was nice of you to come Kyojuro, after everything that has happen" Sirzechs said to him. "It was an honor to come especially of people of your class!" Rengoku said, giving him a little bow. "Don't bow for me Rengoku, we're friends" Sirzechs told him. Rengoku nodded as he went on the train. As soon as he got on the train, Issei and the other boys pulled him to a room. "So, did you pop the question!?" he asked him. Rengoku shook his head and said "I wasn't able to because of the attack and us having to go fight Loki." 

The other boys seem guilty about it as Rengoku reassure them. "It's not you guy's fault for what happen in the party. Even though I didn't get to pop the question, I still had a good time with Xenovia" Rengoku told them. "And I'm sure I'll ask her when we get home."

"And we'll help you set it up!" Issei told him. While they were discussing their plans, the girls were wondering what were they doing. "I wonder what they're talking about?" Rias asked. "Maybe they're talking about girls" Akeno said. "If Kyojuro is talking about another girl behind my back, I'll make him pay" Xenovia said. "You need to have more trust with him" Rias told her.

Time Skip brought you by this

A/N: One of the reasons why Xenovia fell in love with him

A couple of days had gone by as Rengoku was sitting next to Tengen. "So, you're finally going to pop the question?" Tengen said to him as he nodded his head. "It wasn't hard for me. I did it the most flamboyant way you can imagine. Now, I can gloat about how I now have three wives."

A/N: Yes everyone, I know their his wives, not girlfriends. This was one of the things that some people comment about, even thought I thought it was obvious that in this story they were teenagers, not adults.

"Tengen, what are you doing now after we've defeated Muzan?" Rengoku asked him. "I've been enjoying life with my wives and I'm enjoying it flamboyantly" Tengen said. "Want some treats?" Suma asked them as she hold a plate of cookies. "Suma, you're not suppose to interrupt Tengen when he has a guest!" Makio shouted at her. "B-But it's Rengoku" Suma said as tears were coming from her eyes.

"Can you girls not fight in front of our guest?" Hinatsuru asked them. The two boys got up as Tengen hugged his wives. "How about we solve this dispute with a hug?" Tengen said. "And I would like a cookie!" Rengoku said. 

Later, Xenovia was waiting on a sidewalk for Rengoku as it was almost seven. 'Where is he? Why did he suddenly invite me out? Is he planning on dumping me!? Oh no, was I not a good girlfriend enough!?'

"Xenovia" she heard someone call for her. She saw it was Issei wearing a tuxedo. "Issei? What are you doing here? Were you the one who invited me here? Where's Kyojuro, did you kill him?" Xenovia said as she begun asking him loads of questions. "No, I wasn't the one who invited you, it was Kyojuro. He just ask me to take you to the place where he wants to meet you" Issei said. The two of them went down the sidewalk as they teleported away. 

Once they teleported to the new location, Xenovia's eyes widen. They were in some sort of fancy garden, with candles leading her somewhere. She followed down the path of candles as she saw Kiba and Gasper standing outside a building, also wearing tuxedos. "Welcome mam" Kiba said. "W-W-Welcome Xenovia" Gasper said. They let her in as there was a table with two chairs, one on each side.

She sat on one of them as she heard footsteps. Coming into the room was Rengoku, wearing a tuxedo. "Hello, my lady" he told her as he gave her a little bow. He took her hand and gave it a little kiss before sitting across from her. "What is all of this Kyojuro?" Xenovia asked him. "We can discuss it, after we eat" Rengoku said. "Hi you two, I brought your dinner" Akeno said as she came in the room with a cart filled with food. 

"Thank you Akeno" Rengoku said as she placed the plates on the table. "Enjoy" she told before giving a quick wink to Rengok as she then left the room. "Did she just wink at you?" Xenovia asked. "Let's enjoy this meal" Rengoku said. He began eating as he shouted "Umai!"

After eating, Xenovia was still confuse on why did Rengoku invited her to this mysterious dinner. "Xenovia, you might be wondering why you're here" Rengoku told her. "I was right now" Xenovia told her. "Because I want to tell you something."

"Every time I look at you, you make my heart burst to flames. I get all fire up from just having you by my side. I smile even more because I get to hear your wonderful voice in my ears. You are everything to me, and I love you."

"I love you too Kyojuro" Xenovia told her. He nodded as they heard something fell. "Sorry!" Asia said as she was trying to pick up a pillar that fell. When Xenovia look back to Rengoku, she notice he was on one knee. "Xenovia, I love every second I am with you. But I want you to be my side, forever" Rengoku said, revealing the ring in the box. Xenovia gasp as she cover her mouth. "Xenovia, will you marry me?" Rengoku asked her. 

A tear came down her face as she shouted "Yes!" She jumped at Rengoku, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go!" Issei shouted as he and the others came inside the room. They all began clapping for them, congratulating them.