Tengen's Fate

Inside the house, Gyuutarou gasped. "How did she get her head cut off so easily?" he said. "That's because she tried going against us!" Xenovia shouted. Gyuutarou growl and dashed towards her. He had her sickle under her chin, but Tengen slice at him. He started slashing his blades at Gyuutarou and he shouted "Don't you dare hurt my best friend's girlfriend!"

The two of them were just parring each others attack, and Gyuutarou tried attacking from the behind. But Tanjiro blocked the attack and Xenovia swung at him. "Sound Breathing Fifth Form: String Performance!" Tengen shouted as he started using his blades to block any attack as he was walking up to Gyuutarou. Xenovia run up behind him and Gyuutarou used his sickles to destroy the building around them.

As he did that, kunais were shot towards him. He spun around deflecting the kunais that even one stung Tengen on accident. Luckily, one of them did hit his neck, making him not able to move. 'Please work, even if it's for a short while! Someone can surely cut the demon's head off!' Hinatsuru thought in her head, as she was standing on a roof of a building, being the one who shot the kunais.

Tengen, Tanjiro, and Xenovia all ran up to Gyuutarou, aiming for his neck. He then jump into the air and said "Man, that poison actually work."

He then started using his sickles to block any attack in front of him. "Sound Breathing Fourth Form: Constant Responding Slashes!" he shouted as he started slashing through. When he stop he realize that Gyuutarou was gone. "Hina!" he shouted towards to his girlfriend. "Tengen, don't mind me! Look for the demon-"

Her mouth was covered by Gyuutarou and he said "You sure did a number on me man. And I do mind you by the way."

"Hinatsuru!" Tengen screamed. "Stop!" he shouted. 'We have to do something!' Xenovia said in her head as she and Tanjiro jump towards the roof. They were able to slice Gyuutarous hands off, and they took Hinatsuru away from him. Gyuutarou jump towards them but Tengen came shouting "Tanjiro, Xenovia, I am in your debts!"

Both him and Tanjiro tried going for Gyuutarou's neck, but he blocked their blades with his sickles. "There's no way in hell, you guys are cutting my head off" he said. Tengen tried stabbing him in the back, but he spun his head around and took the blade in his mouth. "Everyone, brace yourselves!" Tengen shouted as Gyuutarou launches himself towards Tengen. 

"Tengen!" both Tanjiro and Xenovia shouted. "What the hell is going on!? How come none of you guys have killed the demon yet!?" Inosuke shouted, holding Daki's head under his arm. "Let me go you filthy pig!" Daki shouted, but Inosuke was stab through the chest. 

"Inosuke!" Tanjor shouted

"Inosuke!" Tanjor shouted. "What happen? I thought Tengen took him down" Xenovia said. "Where is Tengen?" Kiba asked. They look for the sound pillar, only to find him laying on the ground with one of his hands cut off.

 They look for the sound pillar, only to find him laying on the ground with one of his hands cut off