The Demon Siblings

Tengen was staring at what seem to be the real upper moon six, the older brother of Daki. "Nice man, nice face, nice skin, no spots, no birthmarks, no wounds, nice flesh, I can't get any fatter myself. And you're real tall man, you're clearly over six feet here. I'm sure you're real popular with the girls man" Gyuutarou said. "The envy, oh, the envy. Could you just drop dead? And you'll get a real death now. I'll skin you alive and claw your inwards out right after."

"Big brother, he's not the only one, there's more! There's even devils that are helping him! Go kill the blue hair girl that burned me! Do it!" Daki shouted. "I was working so hard! I was working super hard alone! And yet they all got in the way and bullied me! They all kept bulling me!"

"Yeah, yeah, unforgivable. My cute dumb little sister was working so hard. I'll kill anyone who tried to bully her. Time to collet the debts. I'll collect one for every bruise they put on you. I'll make you spin round and round when you die. Because my name is Gyuutarou!"

He started swinging his blades destroying parts of the house. Everyone outside was not knowing what was going on inside. "What are those things?" Asia said, pointing to some sickles in the air. "Those are sickles and it seem their going back inside the house" Rias said. "It's a different weapon than the sash from the demon before" Koneko said. "It must be a new demon, also I smell Tengen's blood. We have to support him!" Tanjiro said.

"I'm here damnit! I've arrive dumbasses! Rely on me damnit!" Inosuke shouted as he was running towards him with Zenitsu by his side. "Inosuke, Zenitsu, go back up Tengen please!" Tanjiro said. "Leave it to me and relax damnit! I'll go on a super rampage! I, the great Inosuke, will go flamboyantly!" 

 "Leave it to me and relax damnit! I'll go on a super rampage! I, the great Inosuke, will go flamboyantly!" 

"I'll come with you guys as well" Xenovia said. "Ok, be safe. We'll come in if things seem to be going wrong" Rias told them as they ran inside. Back inside, Gyuutarou was still complaining about Tengen and how is life is perfect. "I'm sure that humans shower you with love and gratitude for the things you do for them" he told Tengen.  

"Well yeah, I'm a flamboyant elegant ladies man, so of course. I even have three girlfriends" Tengen told him. Gyuutarou looked at him for a sec and then shouted "You have three girlfriends!? You're kidding me right? Unforgivable!"

Gyuutarou threw multiple slashes at Tengen and Tengen threw a bomb to the ground, making him go to the lower floor. The helpers hid behind a wall to see what was going on. "You're not getting away man" Gyuutarou said, as his sickle was going towards Tengen again. Tengen parried them away with his blades and took out three bombs between his fingers. He threw them to the roof and he hit them with his blades so they can reach the demons. After the explosion, Tengen said "Well, ordinary means won't do the trick huh."

It seem that the Gyutarou was shielded by the help of his little sister, using her sash to cover both of them. "The two of us are one after all" Gyutarou told him. "You're different man, different from all the pillars I've killed up to now. You were a special guy from the moment you were born. You got that chosen talent. The envy man, I just wanna put an end to you right this instant."