The Final Battle

Muzan stare at Rengoku and said "It seems another demon is betraying me. I should deal with you easily." He release an aura that made Rengoku got on his knees. "Kyojuro!" Xenovia said as she got to his side. "He has my blood in his veins. So it'll be easy to get rid of him" Muzan said as he stretch out his hand towards him.

"No!" Tanjiro shouted as he slice Muzan's hand off. Muzan growl as he kicked him away. He then stretch out his arm to a long blade like thing. He threw them at Tanjiro and the others, as they dodge it. Tanjiro ducked them as he went for Muzan. Muzan attack him, slicing his left eye. Giyu ran and take him away. "Don't close the distance! We don't need to go there! Muzan's strength can't be compared with an upper moon!" Giyu told him. "You're buying time, waiting for the sun? The light won't reach into this fortress" Muzan told him. "Do you still have hope even though four of your allies are dead?"

Everyone's eyes widen. "W-Who died?" Xenovia asked. "Hmph, I know two of them were hashiras. A black hair one with a pink hair one. The other two were a brown hair boy and a white hair girl" Muzan told them. "Mitsuri and Obanai are killed?" Rengoku said. "Even Issei and Koneko?" Xenovia said. 

They continue to dodge all of Muzan's attacks and Tanjiro hit his head from an out of nowhere wall. "Tanjiro!" Giyu shouted. One of Muzan's arms were going towards Tanjiro until some shouted "Knock it off!"

Mitsuri came from the roof and started attacking Muzan. Obanai protected Tanjiro and said "You'll just become a hindrance brat. You should get out of here now." 

"Obanai, I'm glad you're alive" Tanjiro said. Giyu and Obanai rushed towards Muzan but he easily blocked their attacks. Tanjiro threw his blade at Muzan, piercing his head. Soon everyone was shot out back into the surface. Everyone was recovering and getting back up. "We brought Muzan to the surface" Rengoku said. "But we're in the city" Xenovia said. Coming from the rumble, was Muzan with his eyes whiten and tentacles on his back.

 Coming from the rumble, was Muzan with his eyes whiten and tentacles on his back

"Do you intend to keep me here until sunlight!?" he shouted at them. "Try it if you can!" He started swinging his tentacles at everyone as the hashiras tried their best to get to Muzan. They all went for his neck, but their blades just went through his neck. "We hit him, but it didn't cut him!?" Mitsuri shouted. "No we did! But this monster! He regenerates the moment we cut him!" Giyu shouted.

Muzan used his tentacles to go for the hashiras, but demon slayers got in the ways. "Go, keep advancing! Become human shields for the pillars! Remain alert to give Muzan some brawl at the very least!" the members shouted as they were rushing to the battlefield. Members continue to use themselves as shields as they shouted "The pillars have saved our lives countless times! If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be alive! Don't be afraid of fighting!" 

"No! Stop all of you!" Mitsuri shouted at them. Tanjiro was running until he started coughing blood. "Those who are quickly are fortunate. Even if they don't die right away, those who attack me are done for. Look that way" Muzan said as everyone turn to the direction he was talking about.