Team One Vs Daki

Team traps were waiting for team one to contact them. "Where is Souchiro!? It's getting late!" Inosuke said. "I'm pretty sure he's still getting intel, so let's just wait patiently" Rias said. "I do hope Issei is ok" Asia said. Inosuke jump to the ceiling and retrieve his swords. He then changes and he said "Time to go kill some demons!"

Tengen was behind someone with a kunai to his throat. "What happen to Hinatsuru and the four new girls? Answer quickly and don't look back" he said. The man was shacking in fear and said "The girls vanished and Hinatsuru got sick, so she went to a more lowly brothel."

"Say what's on your mind now, who do you suspect?" Tengen asked. The man didn't respond but he was still shacking in fear. "Tell me and talk, I will definitely kill whoever it is. I will avenge your losses" Tengen told him. "An oiran named Warabihime, she lives in a room in the norther part of the building where the sun doesn't hit" the man told him. Tengen then vanish and went to that room. When he did, he found no one.

"Not here, probably out hunting people" he said to himself. "I'll head to Hinatsuru's location while continue searching for the demon's presence. If she's still alive, she should have some information. Either way, the demon will head back here at dawn. I'll definitely put an end to this with my own hands."

Short Time skip brought you by this

Back with team one, they were currently looking at Daki, upper moon six

Back with team one, they were currently looking at Daki, upper moon six. "Are you three demon slayers?" Daki asked them. "So you guys finally came, how many are you? Those four girls were demon slayers as well right? Is the pillar coming? I could tell you three are not pillars because you all seem weak."

Right now she was turning one of the ladies from the brothel into a sash. "You do realize I don't want any non pillars right? I don't eat dirty old people and abominations."

"Let go of her!" Tanjiro shouted at her. "Who do you think you're talking to!?" Daki shouted at him. Her sash then slap the three slayers away, hitting the roof of the building across the street. They were a little injure and Daki said "You three are alive, you guys got more bone than I thought. I'll make sure to eat you all." Tanjiro took off of Nezuko's box and said "Sorry Nezuko, I  loosened the strap. I can't fight with you on my back. Don't get out of the box, not unless your own life is in danger."

"Let's go!" he shouted as Xenovia summon her sword. "Ready!" she shouted. The two of them jump across the roof and headed for Daki. "Water Breathing Fourth Form: Striking Tide!" Tanjiro said. As both of them tried to slice at her, Daki used her trap to block the attacks and they got slice instead. "Aw that was cute. I should eat the two of you up and save the white hair one for desert" Daki said. 

Back with Tengen, he was able to find one of his girlfriends and was currently taking care of her. "Tengen, don't mind me just go ahead. You probably heard the sound a while ago. The demon is on a rampage" Hinatsuru said. "You sure you're ok?" Tengen said. "Yes, I'm very sorry for not being any use."

"You don't need to do anything anymore. Once the antidote takes effect, get out of here. Understood?" Tengen told her, getting an ok as a replied. He got back on the roofs and was heading to the battle. 'Where is it? I sense it but I can't find it' he said in his head. He got on the ground and said "It's here, it's underground!" 

He took out his blades from his back and said "Sound Breathing First Form: Roar!" He then started hitting the ground, trying to get underground.

Back with team one, Daki was hearing the sounds being make by Tengen. "These bugs are an eyesore. What was that sound? What are they doing?" she said. "How many are you here? Theirs at least over ten people here, that's a little unfair" Daki told them. "We're not telling" Xenovia said. "If you tell me then I could let you three live. We clashed a little just not and that boy's blade is already chipped. Whoever forged that thing must be a pretty crappy blacksmith."

"No! The one who forged this blade is an amazing person! He's a super skilled blacksmith!" Tanjiro shouted at her. "Then why is it chipped dumbass?" Daki said. "You two are just shacking in fear that it disgusts me. It's getting on my nerves so I'm just going to kill you two."

'Crap! Her aura is pretty strong but it's not as strong as Akaza's. If only Tengen was here to help us' Xenovia said in her head. 'If only Rengoku was here to help us.' 

"Don't give up" someone said in her head. 'Wait, that voice!?' Xenovia said. "Remember, set your heart ablaze!"

 "Remember, set your heart ablaze!"

Flashback

Rengoku and Xenovia just had their first date after becoming a couple. They were laughing as they walked out of the restaurant and Rengoku said "Hey, want to see something?"

"Sure, is it the thing in your pants?" Xenovia asked. "No! Follow me!" Rengoku said, as he took her hand and they went to a abandoned building. "Why are we doing here Rengoku? Are you going to ravish me here and take my virginity?" Xenovia said. "Nope! Watch this!" Rengoku told her as he then took out his sword. "Flame Breathing Fifth Form: Flaming Tiger!" he said, as he swung his sword around him, summoning a flame tiger. 

It walked around Rengoku and it went to Xenovia. It look at her and she said "Wow, this is cool."

"Don't touch it! You will get burn!" Rengoku told her. The tiger than vanish into the air. "Why it left?" Xenovia asked him. "I can't control how long they can stay. They usually go away in a couple of seconds" Rengoku told her. "I always wanted a pet, but my father never wanted to get me one, so I learn how to make fire animals with my flame breathing."

"It must be pretty amazing to do that" Xenovia told him. He nodded his head and said "Take out your sword."

"Why?" Xenovia asked him. "I'm going to teach you how to use Flame Breathing, just in case we ever get in contact with a demon." Xenovia summon her sword and Rengoku said "First, you need to take steady breathing." Xenovia did that and she swung her sword. But nothing happen. "It takes time sweetie, but with alot of practice I know you can achieve it!" Rengoku told her. "Will you help me learn how to use it?" Xenovia said. "Yeah I will! But even without me you can still train. Just remember to set your heart ablaze!"

End of Flashback

Daki swung one of her sashes at them, but it was slice off. "Flame Breathing First Form: Unknowing Fire!" Xenovia shouted as she dashed to Daki. Daki swung her sashes but Xenovia dodge them. She jump into the air and aim for Daki's neck. "So slow, you're making me yawn over here" Daki said as she swung her sashes at Xenovia, hitting her away.

'Damn it! I need to contain my breathing or else I won't be able to do it!' Xenovia said in her head. Tanjiro was surprise that Xenovia learn how to use flame breathing. He grabbed his sword and ran at Daki. He sliced at her and Xenovia got back up. She ran at her and tried swinging her sword. Daki also blocked it and said "This is really pathetic!" But then her head was kick off by Koneko. "Shut up already" Koneko said. 

"Koneko, that was amazing!" Tanjiro said. "I was getting bore from just standing in the side" Koneko said. "Did we kill her?" Xenovia asked. "No, we need to slice her head off, so she's not dead right now" Tanjiro told them.