Demon King Tanjiro

'Destroy the demon slayers for me!' Muzan screamed in Tanjiro's head as Tanjiro eyes open. 

"What's going on with him?" the helpers asked

"What's going on with him?" the helpers asked. Tanjiro grew his arm back as he tried to kill the helpers around him. Giyu push them out of the way and everyone turn to him. "What's going on!?" Rias shouted as the others got there. They stare in horror as Tanjiro turn to them.

"Move away!" Giyu shouted as them as Tanjiro dashed towards them

"Move away!" Giyu shouted as them as Tanjiro dashed towards them. Sunlight touch him as he cry in pain. He started screaming in pain as Giyu shouted "Don't day dream! Stay back!"

"But Tanjiro-"

"Those who can still move, take your weapons and gather together!" Giyu shouted. Everyone was confuse and Giyu shouted "Tanjiro has turned into a demon! Expose him to the sun to kill him! Kill him before he murders someone!" Giyu ran and pinned Tanjiro to the floor. The sun continue to hurt Tanjiro until he stopped crying in pain. 'The burning stop! That can't be!' he said in his head as Tanjiro slice his chin.

"The fuck are you doing!" Inosuke shouted. He slice Tanjiro, letting Giyu get away from him. "Are you ok Giyu!?" Kiba asked him as he got to his side. "I'm dizzy from blood loss" Giyu said. "That guy is half and half haori guy! He's your comrade!" Inosuke shouted at him. "Tanjiro!" Zenitsu shouted at him. Tanjiro glare at him, growling. "This has to be a lie! Nobody else can fight like this, we're too wrecked. This is too much. What about Nezuko, Tanjiro!?" Zenisu shouted at him.

Tanjiro leap at Inosuke as he was getting ready to slash him. 'Inosuke, you can eat this too' Tanjiro said in a flashback that appear in his head. 'I can't do it, I can't kill him' Inosuke said in his head. Nezuko got in front of Inosuke as Tanjiro bit her shoulder.

 Nezuko got in front of Inosuke as Tanjiro bit her shoulder

"Oni chan, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything until now. I let oni chan handle it all by himself. Why do things always have to be hard for oni chan, why is life difficult for good people? Don't lose oni chan, hang in there! You can't become a demon! Let's go back, let's go home!" Nezuko shouted at him.

Tanjiro roar in the air causing everyone to back up. Zenitsu ran behind Tanjiro, grabbing him. "Stop it Tanjiro! That's Nezuko, she turned into a human, she turned back!" he shouted at him. "You're gonna kill her like this! She's calling you oni chan!" Tanjiro was about to bite Nezuko again until he was smack by Inosuke. "We said stop it! Quit screeching! Stop hurting Nezuko! You're not that kind of guy! You're nice, go back to normal Tanjiro!" Inosuke shouted at him, being the first time he called Tanjiro by his name right.

Tanjiro roar again causing everyone flying away from him. Tentacles came from his back, as he continue to hold onto Nezuko.

 Tentacles came from his back, as he continue to hold onto Nezuko

"Don't loose oni chan!" Nezuko shouted. The tentacles on his back went for the others as Giyu tried to slash him. Tanjiro started forming a ball of energy from his mouth but Nezuko blocked it. "Don't kill anyone, please oni cha!" Nezuko shouted. She was able to block his attack but her hand was wounded. 

"Don't do that again!" she shouted at him. "No, I'm losing Nezuko! Tanjiro, please stop it!" Zenitsu shouted. "Please Tanjiro, stop this!" Issei shouted as he tried to pull Tanjiro off of Nezuko. Tanjiro swipe him away with his tentacles. Out of nowhere Kanao appear and inject something into Tanjiro. He started chocking as he then fell to the ground.

"What was that!?" Rias asked Kanao. "That was a type of medicine that turns demons back to humans. All we can do now is hope he turns back" she told her. After waiting for a while, he woke up. "Oni chan!" Nezuko shouted. "I'm sorry, are your wounds ok?" Tanjiro ask him. "He's back! Tanjiro is back!" everyone shouted as they all celebrated. 

"The injuries you made me, are not a big deal" Inosuke said crying. "For the rest of your life, I will make you regret this. Also for what you did to my wife" Zenitsu said, confusing Nezuko. Everyone started cheering as the battle was finally over. Rengoku step out into the light and smile. "Tanjiro, glad you're back" he said. 

Everyone went to the butterfly mansion where the injure could recover. Shinjuro and Senjuro were waiting in the front when the survivors arrive. They all went inside and the two of them were shock when they saw the last person. Standing there was Rengoku who smile at them. They ran and give him a huge hug. 

Five days have gone by and everyone were still recovering. "We'll try our best to get rid of the remaining demons" Sirzechs told them. "Thank you Sirzechs, but remember. Theirs's good demons out there" Tanjiro told him. He nodded as he left. Rengoku was sitting in the backyard, watching the leaves fall from the trees.

'Muzan is defeated, everyone can now rest' he said in his head. Xenovia sat next to him and said "Everyone is happy. Muzan is dead and now they can all rest." Rengoku nodded his head and said "Yup, now theirs's no need for us demon slayers." Xenovia look shock and ask "What?"

"Oyakata's son has let us go. The world doesn't need demon slayers now that demons are gone" Rengoku told her. "But then, what are you going to do?" Xenovia ask him. "I don't know. Everyone still thinks I'm dead so I can't go back to school. I might just help the others with anything they need."

"Or, you can come with us in our journeys" someone said behind them. They turn around and Rias with the others were there. "You may not be my knight, but you can still come with us. Right now we're planning on going to underworld for the summer, want to come with us?" Rias ask him. Rengoku smile and said "Yup." He stood up and said "Let's set our hearts ablaze!"

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading these new chapters. For those wondering, no this story is not done yet. The demon slayer parts of this story is but we still have the higschool dxd parts to go through. Sorry it took too long for these chapters to come out, but I was busy with other stories. Well thank you for reading and have a good day.