The Abandoned Houses

Next Monday the rest of the hashiras joined the academy. The news of them spread fast, and everyone knew who they were at the end of the day. People had mixed opinions on them, saying most of them were weird. They said the snake guy was too protective of the pink hair girl, and the scar face boy is scary. But the boys all agreed that the new girls were beautiful.

The hashiras even made their own school group, so they could hang out together. In lunch, they hanged out with the trio plus Genya and Kanoe. The girls of the school were just happy that the new boys weren't perverts, while the boys were getting jealous of the new boys cause of that. Tanjiro was so happy that everyone could just get to hang out with each other, even during school.

They headed to the O.R.C where Rias told them they had a mission. "We have heard that a monster has been dragging kids into a house in the woods. We suspect it's a demon" Rias told them. "Alright, we'll send the trio with Sanemi and Issei" they all agreed. Sanemi sigh and look at Issei. Issei, trying to be a tough guy, tried giving off a smirk to him. 

Sanemi responded with a growl, scaring the pervert. That night, they headed to the abounded house and went inside. "Just leave all the demons to me, and don't get in my way" Sanemi told them, and Issei said "Why? You think we can't do kill them!?"

"I think you can't kill them" Sanemi told him, before vanishing when entering a room. Everyone scream and Tanjiro said "I still smell him inside the house."

Then he and Inosuke enter a room, where they also vanish. Issei and Zenitsu look at each other and said "Let's get out of here!" 

They started heading to the entrance, when a demon crawl out of a room. He licked his lips and started running after them. The two of them ran into a room, and Issei shouted "Don't you know how to kill these things!?"

"I don't! I have never killed one before!" Zenitsu shouted, hiding behind Issei. He then faint and Issei shouted "This is not the best time to do that!"

He look at the demon and said "Please scared gear, please come to me."

The demon kept crawling towards him as Zenitsu then got up from the ground. His eyes were close and he grab his sword and said "Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash."

He then dash across the room, cutting the demons head off

He then dash across the room, cutting the demons head off. He then stood up and open his eyes. He look at the dead body and scream "What the hell happen here!?" He look to Issei and said "Oh my god, did you kill this demon?"

At first Issei wanted to say no, but he realize he can lie and brag about it. "I sure did. It was really easy to kill. All I did was cut it's head off with my sacred gear." Zenitsu ran up to him and hugged him. "Thank you for saving my life!" he shouted. 

"Hey, let go of me! I like girls, not guys!" Issei shouted. Tanjiro and Inosuke were walking around in the hallways and Tanjiro stop. He sniff the air and said "Theirs a demon close by." Inosuke laugh and said "I'll go kill it!" He then started running as Tanjiro was shouting for him to come back. 

A fat demon walk by the corner of the hallway and swung at Inosuke, with him dodging the attack. Inosuke laugh and cut off his hands. He then jump on the demon's stomach before slashing it's head off. Tanjiro ran up to him and said "You shouldn't do that. That was a very risky move you just did Inosuke."

Inosuke laugh and said "Look Kambacho, when I see a demon I kill it. I have no time to think."

"My name is Tanjiro."

Sanemi was walking in the hallways, calling out the names of each of the members. "Scar head, Blond boy, Pig head, dumbass! Where are you guys!?" he shouted. He heard some footsteps and he turn to see a demon with drums coming out of his body. "You bugs annoy me" the demon said, as Sanemi took out his sword. He saw that one of his eyes had a number crossed off.

'He's an ex member of the twelve moons' he said in his head. 

"Well, this bug will be the one to bring you to your knee's!" Sanemi shouted. He jump towards him and said "Wind Breathing First Form: Dust whirlwind Cutter!"

 The demon hit a drum and something slashes towards him. He dodge it midair and went for another slash. The demon hit another drum and a slash forces Sanemi to dodge into another room. The demon then hit another drum and Sanemi vanish into another room. He ran outside and shouted "Damn it!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke has still not found anyone when they heard some crying. "That sounds like Zenitsu!" Tanjiro shouted, as he and Inosuke started running. They ran to where the crying was coming from and they found Zenitsu holding onto Issei, as he was trying to get him off of him. "Get off of me!" Issei shouted. 

"Please don't leave me! You're the only in this room who can actually kill a demon!" Zenitsu screamed. "Zenitsu! What happen?" Tanjiro asked. "We ran into a demon and I fainted. But Issei was able to kill the demon" Zenitsu said. "Really? Congrats Issei" Tanjiro said. Issei chuckled and said "It was nothing."

Inosuke ran up to him and said "I don't think so. He's too weak to kill a demon."

"But I did, I promise" Issei said, as Tanjiro sniff him. "Huh, you smell like you're lying" Tanjiro told him. They heard some footsteps and they turn to see the demon with the drums walking by. "There he is!" Insouke shouted, as he rush at the demon. "Inosuke, wait!" Tanjiro shouted. The demon grunted and hit one of the drums, causing the whole tier room to spin.

Everyone was floating in the air until the room stopped twirling. Inosuke fell on top of Issei and Issei shouted "Hey, get off of me Pig Head!"

"You guys annoy me" the demon said. "Guess what, you annoy me too" said a voice behind him. He turn around and his head was cut off completely. Sanemi stood there and said "Kamado, collect the blood. He's an ex member of the twelve moons"

Tanjiro nodded and threw a stick at the disintegrate body. It filled up and he said "Ok, what happens-"

He heard a meow and he turn to see a cat standing there for him. "Oh you're the cat for Ms. Tamayo, here's the blood" Tanjiro said, putting the stick on the little bag that was on the cat's back. "Alright, we killed the demon. Can we go home now?" Issei asked. 

"I guess if it means I don't have to see you anymore" Sanemi said, as they left the building. They headed back to the Hashira headquarters where Okayata congratulated him. "I found out something about the demon I kill. He was an ex member of the Twelve Moons. I saw a number on his eye but it was scratched out" Sanemi said. 

Okayata nodded his head and said "Thank you for the information Sanemi."

The next day in school, Rias called over Rengoku over for a mission. "Hey Rengoku, I need your help on a mission" Rias said. "Sure Rias, I'll be glad to do this mission with you!" Rengoku said.