A Swordsman Wedding

After months of planning, it was time for the wedding. "I can't believe Kyojuro is getting married!" Mitsuri said as she and Obanai were sitting inside a fancy building. "When do you think we'll get married!?" she asked him. "Maybe sometime soon" Obanai told her. 

"I feel so happy for them that I can't stop crying" Gyomei said as some other demon slayers tried to calm him down. "Tomioka, do you ever imagine yourself getting married?" Shinobu asked him. "I don't think about it at all, but I would like to get married" Giyu told her. "Oh, I feel bad for your future wife" Shinobu told him. 

"Tuxedos aren't really my thing" Sanemi said as Genya was sitting next to him. "You got to look nice, this is a wedding" Genya told his older brother. "I'm so happy Rengoku is getting married" Tanjiro said. "Does this mean Bushy brows and blue hair get to fight everyday now!?" Inosuke said, somehow being able to sneak his boar mask inside the building. "Nezuko-chan, when do you think we'll get married?" Zenitsu asked her, as she moved to sit next to her brother.

"I kind of forgot I was at a wedding. But I am happy for Rengoku" Muichiro said, sitting next to Koneko. 

Inside a changing room, the girls were running all over the place trying to get Xenovia ready for her wedding. "I don't want a lot of things, I just want to get marry" Xenovia told them. "But you have to look nice, it's your wedding" Rias told her. "Kyojuro is going to faint from how beautiful you are" Akeno told her. "I know Rengoku is going to make you happy" Asia told her. "Yeah, I know I can trust Kyojuro with you" Irina let her know.

"There, now you look flamboyant!" Tengen said as Rengoku was wearing a tuxedo with a diamond headband. "I think you should get rid of the headband" Issei said. "But he looks flamboyant, why do you guys keep trying to make him look boring?" Tengen asked them. "I'll keep it!" Rengoku said, wanting to please his friend. 

"Hey big bro" Senjuro said as he and his father went in the changing room. "Senjuro, father, I'm so happy to see you two!" Rengoku said. His father nodded and said "I can't believe you're getting married." 

"Make sure to make that girl of yours happy. I'm sure that would be what your mother would tell you right now" his father told him. Rengoku nodded as a man told them the wedding would begin soon. Everyone took their seats as they were all excited for the wedding. Rengoku stood there waiting for his bride to come. The music started playing and everyone stood up. Xenovia began walking down the aisle with Michael walking her down.

Everyone was amaze by her beauty as she stood in front of Rengoku. Rengoku was also amaze by her beauty, as his eyes were widen as he then went back to his usual smile. "You look beautiful" he told her. "What's with the headband?" Xenovia asked him. "Tengen suggested it" Rengoku said as they saw Tengen giving them a thumbs up.

Azazel was between them to marry them off. "Hello everyone. We have gathered here today to wed off two swordsman that have fallen in love with each other. Before we begin, is their anyone who objects to the wedding?"

Nobody said anything as Azazel continue. "We can continue now. Do both of you swear to love each other to the very end? In sickness or any bad health? In luxury or any kind of wealth? Mam?"

"I do" Xenovia said. "And you sir?" Azazel asked him. "I do" Rengoku said. "And now with the power invested with me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The two lovers closed in the gap as they kissed each other, officially making them newlyweds.

Everyone stood up and clapped as some were shouting with happiness and crying with tears of joy. 

Two years went by, and Rengoku was standing outside training with his sword. He swung it around as he continue to practice his breathing style. "Ten seconds" Xenovia said as she stopped a timer. Rengoku nodded and said "Your turn." She got up as she summon her sword as she began training. She swung her sword for a while until she stopped. Rengoku walked up to her and said "Is something wrong dear?"

"I don't know. I don't feel so good" she said. Later that day, it was announce that Xenovia was pregnant. Rengoku was so happy that he automatically called everyone he knew and told them about the news. Everyone automatically went to their home and began celebrating about the good news. 

A couple of months went by and Xenovia's stomach had grew a bit. Rengoku was rubbing her stomach as he said "This is the new generation of the Rengoku family."

"They'll be very powerful. They'll have your genes and mine" Xenovia told him. "I just hope they have your beautiful eyes" Rengoku told her. "I hope they have your hair" she told him.