Revenge

Outside of the battle, Tengen and Shinjuro sat outside, protecting Kiriya Ubuyashiki.

"Kiriya is quite amazing. He continue to instruct the demon slayers despite the fact that his heart is still reeling from his father's death. He is making his own orders ahead, right Mr. Rengoku?" Tengen said to the father of his best friend. 

"Right, these kids at a very young age, are encouraging me so much. Just as Kyojuro did, I will risk my life and protect them. So I will not cast shame on the Rengoku family name" Shinjuro said.

Back with Tanjiro and the others, Akaza ran up to him and Tanjiro jump over, trying to slash him from behind. 'Go! Go! Go! I have to at least cut his arm off or there's no way I can get his head!' Tanjiro said in his head. Tanjiro was able to slice off Akaza's arm. Akaza than ran up to him, aiming to punch him, when he was slice through the head by a wave of fire.

A cut was form on his face but it heal immediately. He turn to see that it was Xenovia that did it. "My friends are not weak, so do not insult them ever again. I now accept that Kyojuro was right to say that. You two are not weak, I will show my respect for you two" Akaza told them. 

He slammed his foot into the ground, summoning his compass. "Okay, let's get started. It's time for the feast" Akaza said. Giyu ran up to him slicing him from different directions. "The water pillar!? It's been around fifty years since I last ran into someone that good!" Akaza shouted at him. "Destructive Death: Soryu Style!" Akaza shouted as he started throwing many punches at him.

"Water Breathing Eleventh Form: Dead Calm" Giyu said, as the attacks vanish in front of him. "I've never seen that one before! The last water pillar I kill never used that!" Akaza shouted at him. Both Xenovia and Tanjiro jump at him, slicing at him, but he vanish. He then appear behind Tanjiro aiming for his neck.

"Flame Breathing Second Form: Rising Scorching Fire!" Xenovia shouted as she swung her sword up, cutting Akaza's arm off

"Flame Breathing Second Form: Rising Scorching Fire!" Xenovia shouted as she swung her sword up, cutting Akaza's arm off. He immediately grew it back and Giyu slash him through his chest. Tanjiro tried cutting his legs, but Akaza just kick him upwards, making him bleed from his nose.