The Meeting

Everyone missed school for Rengoku's funereal. In the news, they only put one person died on the Mugen train accident. That person being Rengoku. No one knew the real way how he died, except those who were close to him. His casket was open and people were able to walk by and see his body. One of the first people was Senjuro, who cried looking at his older brother's dead body.

The next was Tengen who bow in front of the body and moved on. Mitsuri began crying like crazy and had to be esocrterd out by Obanai. Sanemi stared at the body for a bit before bowing a little too. Giyu, Shinobu, and Muichiro did the same thing, and Gyomei did a prayer for him. Tanjiro was crying when he saw the body. His father was only sitting, drinking some alcholo as he watch the others say goodbye to his son.

They buried Rengoku and Senjuro walked up to Tanjiro. "Here, he would've wanted you to have this" he said, giving him the guard to Rengoku's sword. "What!? No, I shouldn't take it. It's like a family heirloom to you guys" Tanjiro said. "I think you should take it, you were one of his students so I think you should" Senjuro said. Tanjiro took it and said "Thank you."

Xenovia stare at Rengoku's tomb stone and the others walked up behind her. "Hey Xenovia, we're planning on having a meet up to honor Rengoku. Want to come?" Rias asked her. Xenovia turn around and nodded. Senjuro walked up to Rias and said "Are you sure you want to move out?"

"I think I should, it will be weird if I continue living there now that Kyojuro is dead" Rias said, as she then hugged him. "I'm sorry we couldn't do anything to help him, he said for you to go down the path your heart tells you" Rias told him, as tears were coming down his eyes. "So Xenovia, who are you going to choose for your new father for your baby" Issei said. "I'm not doing that no more" Xenovia told him. "I have a new goal: To kill that demon bastard and make sure none of these demons exists!"

Time Skip brought you by this

Rias and her peerage gather up in Issei's home

Rias and her peerage gather up in Issei's home. They were all in his room and Issei said "I remember the time when I first met Rengoku. I thought he was a weirdo."

"Who didn't, he was always so happy" Kiba said. "Irina doesn't even know he's dead. I hope he's happy with his mother" Xenovia said. "So, how are you dealing with this Xenovia?" Rias asked. 

"I'm doing fine, but I keep getting dreams of possible other outcomes that we could've done. I felt like we could've done than just stand on the side" Xenovia told them. "He did tell us to stay back, and Akaza was a very scary opponent" Kiba said. "And he almost won" Koneko said. "A sad thing about this is that Gasper doesn't know about Rengoku death. Who's going to tell him?" Kiba asked. "I will. I'll try my best to tell him" Issei said.

The next day was the meeting. Before that, Issei was inside Gasper's room. "Hey Gasper" Issei said. Gasper pop out of his box and said "Hi Issei, where's Rengoku? I thought you guys were going to bring him back."

Issei stop and sigh. "That's actually what I came to tell you about. Rengoku is..... dead" Issei said. "What?" Gasper said with a shock expression. "Rengoku died protecting everyone on this train including us. He died to this upper moon demon bastard name Akaza" Issei told him. Gasper look down and said "Big brother Rengoku is dead?"