Mugen Train

Rengoku was finally leaving and he was visiting with Oyakata for one last time. "Be careful Rengoku, this could be a dangerous mission" Oyakata told him. "I know, but it's my job as a Hashira to do this" Rengoku told him before leaving. "You're already leaving?" someone asked behind him. He turn around and saw Shinobu standing there. "Yeah I am, please take care of my students while I'm gone" Rengoku told her. "I don't see why you can't take them with you" Shinobu said.

"Theirs a chance this is the work of an upper moon. I don't want them to be involved with this if that's true" Rengoku said. "Please, don't tell Xenovia or any of them. I don't want them to worry about me. Just tell them I went on vacation."

Later that day, Rias and her peerage notice that Rengoku didn't made it to school. "Where is he? We're suppose to train Gasper today" Issei said. "Maybe he's sick" Asia said. "Or he could be somewhere with Xenovia" Kiba said. "Well we can visit the Hashira headquarters to find out" Issei said. Tanjiro walked up to them and said "Hey I notice that Rengoku didn't come, did he went on a mission or something?"

"Maybe, we're going to find out after school" Kiba said. Xenovia went up to them and said "Hey, have you seen Rengoku? Normally he comes and pick me up from my apartment to walk me to school."

"He didn't come to school, but we're heading to the Hashira headquarters to see what's up" Issei told her.

Time Skip brought you by this cute video

The O.R.C with the trio went inside the Hashira headquarters to see if Rengoku was there. They saw Shinobu so they walked up to her. "Shinobu, do you know where Rengoku is?" Rias asked. "We need to find him so we can make a baby" Xenovia added. "He told me he was going on vacation" Shinobu said, before walking away.

"Why would he go on vacation by himself?" Issei asked. They saw Mitsuri so they decided to ask her. "Oh, Rengoku went on a mission on the Mugen train. Supposedly some people have been going missing and they think it's a work of an upper moon" Mitsuri told them. "An upper moon!? He could die!" Tanjiro said. "Ok, we must get on that train as well!" Rias said. "I think you guys could actually catch him" Mitsuri said. "Thank you Mitsuri" Rias said, as they ran. 

"So, we're going on a train trip?" Asia asked Issei. "Yup, we don't need to take anything. We just need to get on that train" Issei said. "What's a train?" Inosuke asked. They turn to him confuse and said "You don't know what's a train?"

"Nope, I live in the mountains so I don't know all this technology stuff!" Inosuke said. "Yeah, he thought a phone was a brick" Zenitsu said. "It doesn't matter right now, we need to get on that train" Rias said. "I just can't believe he lied to us" Xenovia said. They brought tickets and got on the train. "So, we just need to find him" Rias said. They then heard someone shouting "Umai!"

They follow the noise and found Rengoku eating.