Recovery

It's been a couple of days since Tengen and his minions defeated upper moon six. Everyone was still recovering from the battle, and the devils had a meeting with Oyakata. "Excellent job all of you" he told them, as they were sitting in his room. His sickness had gotten worse and now his mark on his face had gotten worst. "You did something that not alot of inexperienced demon slayers have done. Now that we got rid of six, their are only three upper moons left."

"What happen to four and five?" Rias asked. "Muichiro and Tanjiro had already taken care of them when they attack the swordsmith village. Also, after the battel we made a discovery. Nezuko is able to walk in the sun." Everyone was surprise. "How? She's a demon?" Xenovia asked. "Somehow she did it, which is something that Muzan has been trying to do for over centuries. I feel the battle with the demons is almost over. You all can stay here and train with the hashiras until we have anymore information."

The devils nodded and they left. "I was wondering if I was going to see you guys here" someone said from the down the hall. They turn around to see Tengen walking over to them in his new look.

 They turn around to see Tengen walking over to them in his new look

A/N: Just also imagine his left arm is tied up in some bandages.

"Wow Tengen, looking nice" Kiba said. "I like it" Koneko said. "Why are you going for a pirate look dude?" Issei said. "I'm just going to ignore that last comment" Tengen said. "Really!? So no one is going to hit me for saying that?" Issei said, as they ignore him. "Why are you doing here Tengen?" Xenovia asked him.

"I just wanted to check on the youngsters. Make sure that their okay after their battle. Anyway, I heard Oyakata accepts you guys as demon slayers, congrats" Tengen said. "Thank you, but we wouldn't be here without you or Rengoku" Rias said. "I'm pretty sure Kyojuro is smiling at you guys from heaven right now" Tengen told them.

"I also heard that you guys were going to be train by each of the hashiras. Like that each of you will train with one of the hashiras. Found out with who yet?" Tengen asked them. "I got Gyomei" Kiba said. "I got Mitsuri" Asia said. "I got Muichiro" both Gasper and Koneko said. "I got the creepy snake guy" Issei said. "And we got Shinobu" Rias and Akeno said. "It's weird that Giyu didn't get anyone or me" Xenovia said.

"That's because you are looking at your sensei right now" Tengen said, surprising them. "You're training Xenovia?" they all asked. "Yup, I may not know fire breathing or be able to hold a sword on my other hand, but I can still help you guys to train."

"Thank you Tengen" Xenovia said.

Time Skip brought you by this