Side Chapter: Rias's Tasks

A/N; This will be the first of I don't know how many side chapters in this story. I have done this before in one of my other stories, and I like the idea. These will just be little subplots that happen in the main story.

Rengoku and Rias walked up to a house and rang the doorbell. "Come in" they heard from the other side of the door. They went inside and saw that the whole tier house was in Japanese style home. In the middle of the living room, was a person in a samurai armor. "Are you the Devils?" they asked them. "I am, but not him. He's only here because he owes me this" Rias said. Rengoku bow and said "It's nice to meet another swords men."

"Oh, I'm not from Japan. I'm actually a foreigner that fell in love with the Japanese culture. My name is Susan" she said. "Nice to meet you Susan, I am Kyojuro Rengoku. But you can just call me Rengoku."

"Nice to meet you Rengoku. Maybe you can give me some sword lessons in the future." Rengoku nodded and Rias asked "So Susan, what's your request?" 

"Can you go with me to get my notes from my university?" Susan asked, as she buried her face in her hands. "Is that it?" Rengoku asked. "Yes, that would be all" Susan said. "Alrighty then, let's go get those notes!" Rengoku announce. 

Time Skip brought by a chibi Rengoku and Tanjiro eating lunch together

 It was night time, and Rengoku was walking with Susan to get her notes back. 'We need to be careful, a demon can attack us any moment' Rengoku said in his head. 'I wonder what Senjuro and father are doing.'

Out of nowhere, Susan took out her sword and started swinging it. Rengoku took out his sword too and said "What's wrong!?"

"I'm sorry, the night terrifies me" Susan said, as she put her sword away. "Their is no reason to be afraid of the dark, when you know that the sun will come up the next day to shine it away" Rengoku said. "I guess you're right" Susan said, as they retrieve her notes. 

The next day, Susan thanked them for helping them. Rengoku bow and said "It was nothing, you don't need to be rewarded for doing a good task when it's the right thing to do." As they were heading to the door, Susan said "I actually have another request."

"I don't know if we can do two request, what you think-"

"We don't mind" Rias interrupted. "Ok then, we don't mind it" Rengoku said. Susan then explain that she likes a guy but doesn't know how to tell him. "How about a love letter? Their very romantic" Rengoku said.  "A love letter?" Susan said.

"That's nice, a love letter" Rias joined in. She smiles at Rengoku before looking back at Susan. Susan then began writing the letter as she read it out loud. "It sounds wonderful!" Rengoku said. "Thank you Rengoku" Susan said, as they went to meet her crush. They were surprise that it was reveal that her crush came in a knight costume. "I read your letter, it was beautiful" he said.

After a little confession scene, Rengoku said "That was cute."

Rias looked at Rengoku and said "Hey Rengoku, I wonder what it's like to be tied to someone you care for."

"It's lovely. My mother and father were the best couple in the whole tier world" Rengoku said, then look down at the ground. "Back when she was alive."

"Oh sorry to hear that" Rias said. "It's fine, I promise her that I would protect people and I tend to keep that promise."

"But love is not bad, I hope I could fine my lover soon" Rengoku finished not noticing that Rias looked a little sad when he said that. They got to the club room and announce that they were done with the task. "That's good, we just heard that a stray was spotted" Akeno said. Rias nodded and said "Rengoku, want to join this one too?"

Rengoku nodded and said "Can I bring a Hashira too?"

Time Skip brought you by a chibi Rengoku, Obanai, and Mitsuri hanging out with each other.

At night, Rias and her peerage waited outside of a warehouse for Rengoku and his guest. "Where are they?" Issei asked. "He'll be here soon. I know he will" Rias said. They heard some footsteps and they saw Rengoku coming with Mitsuri by his side. "Hey guys! Sorry we're late!' Rengoku said.

"Hi everyone, I'm Mitsuri!" Mitsuri said as she ran up to them. "Wow you're cute" Issei said. "Thank you for the complement" Mitsuri said. "Mitsuri is a good friend of mine. We've been friends since we became Hashiras" Rengoku said. 

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Rias asked them. They all nodded and they went inside the warehouse. When they went inside they heard something on the walls. Rengoku and Mitsuri immediately grabbed their sword holsters, getting ready for what's to come.

"It seems some Devils have come to kill me" said a voice. A topless lady appear and Rias said "Stray, for betraying your master you will now have to die."

"Wow, she looks very pretty" Mitsuri said. All of a sudden her upper half rose from the ground, revealing a monstrous bottom half. "Never mind" Mitsuri said, as Rengoku took out his sword. "Flame Breathing Second Form: Ascending Scorching Sun!" he shouted, as he release an slash attack upwards. "That was amazing attack Rengoku!" Mitsuri complemented. 

The Stray got burned really bad from the attack and that's when the others rush at it. They all attack it, leading for her to crash on the ground. Rias walk up to her and said "Any last words."

"Go to hell bitch!" the Stray said, making Rengoku say "Apologize right now, Rias is a very caring person!"

"Goodbye" Rias said, as she killed the Stray. She turned to Rengoku and said "Thank you for the complements."

Mitsuri ran up to Rengoku and said "Wow Rengoku, you were so cool out there!"

Rengoku chuckled and said "I guess I was."

"Thank you two for helping us" Rias told them. "Of course we would help Rias, we are allies. And that's what we do" Rengoku said.