Hashira Trainning

Rengoku was in the backyard of his father's house as he was trying to help train his little brother. "C'mon, I know you can do it!" Rengoku said. Senjuro struggle to hold a sword and he failed at swinging it at Rengoku. "Why waste your time on this shirmp? He can barely do anything" their father said, as he took a sip of his beer.

Senjuro looked sad and Rengoku walked up to him. "You know he doesn't mean all of that. He's still sad that mom died so he's trying to find a way to hide that" Rengoku told his little brother. Senjuro nodded and they heard a knock on the door. "Wonder who can that be?" Rengoku asked. "Kyojuro! Answer the door!" their father screamed as Rengoku ran to the door.

He open it to see Rias standing in the doorway. "Hello Rias, do you need anything?" he asked. "I was wondering if you would like to walk to school together" Rias said. "Sure!" Rengoku said. Senjuro look out behind Rengoku and Rias saw him. "Hello, who are you?" she asked him. Senjuro hid behind his older brother and Rengoku said "This is my little brother, Senjuro."

"Hello Senjuro, my name is Rias. I'm a friend of your brother" Rias said. Senjuro looked at his older brother and he nodded his head. Senjuro move from behind his big brother and said "It's nice to meet you."

Rias smile at the smaller version of Rengoku, and Rengoku said "Ok, just let me get my backpack."

He ran to his room and got his backpack. He was running when his father asked "Who was it?"

"It's just a friend from school" Rengoku said. He ran out and said "I'm ready." Rias smile and said "Ok, let's go." Rengoku said goodbye to his little brother and left with Rias. "Hey Rias, how did you find out where I live?" he asked her. "I have my sources" Rias answered, not wanting him to know she looked in the school system to find his address.

"Well, thank you for walking with to school. I usually walk alone or with one of my friends" Rengoku said. "I just wanted to walk with you since I don't really spend that much time with you" Rias said. "So, about you and Mitsuri-"

"She's great isn't she!? One of the funnest people to hang around with. I can see why Obanai has a crush on her" Rengoku said. "Obanai?" Rias asked. "He's the snake Hashira, the one with the mask on his face. He has a crush on her and I've trying to hook them up."

"Oh, so you only see Mitsuri as a friend?" Rias asked. "Yup, and she thinks the same way!" All of a sudden, they heard "Rengoku!"

They turn around and saw Tengen running up to them. "Uzi! How are you?" Rengoku asked. "I'm doing good Rengoku, just hanging out with the girls." 

"Tell them I said hi the next time you see them" Rengoku told him. "I will, nice to see you too Rias as well" Tengen said. "Nice to see you too." They headed to the school where Akeno took Rias to the club room. Rias seem sad when she left and it caught Rengoku's attention. "Did you guys realize that Rias seem sad when she left?" he asked his friends.

"I also saw her looking sad when she left. I hope she's okay" Mitsuri said. "If Mitsuri says so, then I agree" Obanai added. "We should go see her later" Rengoku said. After school, they headed to the club room where they saw Rias sitting next to a man. He seem to be disturbing her and Rengoku said "Hello, who are you!?" 

The man turn to Rengoku and said "And who would you be?" 

"I'm Kyojuro Rengoku! A good friend of Rias and it seems you are disturbing her" Rengoku said. "Do you know him Rias?" a grey hair lady asked. "Yes I do, he's a friend of mine" Rias said. "Rengoku, teach this guy a lesson!" Issei scream. "What is this man going to do to Riser?" the man said.

"I'm afraid since I do not have my sword, I can not fight him" Rengoku said. Riser laugh and said "What would a man like you do to Riser? Riser is very powerful."