Tengen And The Girls

A/N: Hey guys, just telling you that I will be skipping the fight between Vali and Issei since it doesn't really involved the demon slayer characters. But you should know that Muzan and the demons disappear before Tengen got the chance to kill them

Summer was coming close and that meant summer break for the kids. But that wasn't on the mind of the members of the Occult Reaserch Club. Right now they were heading to the Hashira hideout to talk to the Hashiras. This was actually the first time they went to the Hashira hideout after Rengoku's death.

"I wonder if they blame us for what happen" Xenovia said. "We're not the one who killed Rengoku" Issei said, getting a smack. "Rengoku said he accepted us as demon slayers, I think it's best if we start training to prove he was right" Rias said. They were almost there when they heard a scream. 

"Let us go!" Aoi shouted as Tengen was holding her on top of his shoulder. He was holding one of the butterfly girls under his arm and she was just crying. "Oh my god, just shut up" Tengen said to her.

 "Oh my god, just shut up" Tengen said to her

"Please stop it!" one of the girls shouted. "Let them go!" the other shouted. As he was trying to walk away, Kanao started pulling the girls. "Don't pull on me so plainly, you have your orders" Tengen told her. Kanao didn't say anything but kept on pulling. "Just say something you plain boring person!" Tengen shouted at her. "Charge!" the girls shouted as they started to jump on him. "Hey, damn you all! Cut the damn crap out!" Tengen shouted at them. 

"What are you doing to those girls!? Get your hands off of them!" Issei shouted at him which everyone just stare at him

"What are you doing to those girls!? Get your hands off of them!" Issei shouted at him which everyone just stare at him. "Uh Issei, their the ones who are swarming him" Kiba told him. "It's a kidnaping!" one of the girls shouted. "Save them."

"You dumb little brat!" Tengen shouted as he grabbed her by the throat. Issei ran up to him and tried punching him, but he disappear with the girls he was holding. "You fool" Tengen said, standing on top of the doorway. "I am the former shinobi Tengen Uzui, the man who is known as the most flamboyant around these parts!" 

"Did you really think that I would get hit by a pervert like you?" Tengen told him. "Give back those girls Tengen, they don't want to go out with you!" Issei shouted at him. "That is not the reason why I need them!" Tengen shouted at him. "Mr. Uzui, please give back those girls right now!" Tanjiro shouted as he just came back from a mission.