Saving Team Perverts

Back with team traps, Inosuke was slashing the floor. "Haha! I found the hole to the demon's nest!" he shouted at there was a hole underneath the floor. "Prepare yourselves!" he shouted as he jump into the hole. "How he went in there, that hole is too small?" Rias said. "I'm going with him" Gasper said, as he turn into a bat and went inside. "We need to find a better way to get in there" Asia said. "We could just teleport in there" Rias said.

Rias and Asia teleported underground and Inosuke and Gasper just got there too. They found that it was covered with sashes with people's bodies in them. "This is human patterned cloth" Asia said. "Their also living things" Inosuke said. "How cruel" Gasper said, getting a little freak out. They walked into they found team perverts on the cloth. "We found them!" Rias said. "What are you guys doing?" something said behind them. "You four are going into someone's store house, dirty stinky maggots" said a sash worm thing.

It went at them with everyone dodging it. Inosuke slash at it and said "You move so slow! Looks like someone has been taking in too many humans!"

He kept slashing at it and people were being free. "Inosuke, slash where the others are being held. If you do then you'll free them!" Rias shouted at him. "Don't tell me what to do! I knew that already!" Inosuke shouted back at her. Inosuke kept slashing at the tarp, setting people free from it. "Wow that was so gross" someone said. "That thing was so gross I'm telling Tengen!" someone else said. 

The team turn to them and saw two girls there. 

"Who are you girls?" Rias asked them as they went to go help Inosuke

"Who are you girls?" Rias asked them as they went to go help Inosuke. "We're Tengen's girlfriends, but I can't fight very well, so don't expect alot from me" Suma said. "Suma! Stop acting like a weakling!" Makio shouted as she slap the girl's butt. "But, but, Makio you know I'm just a worthless loser right? And I got capture right away."

"I can't protect all these capture people! I'm probably going to be the first to die!" Suma cried out, as she started crying. All of a sudden, lighting slash some parts of the sash. Zenitsu had his sword in his hand with his eyes close. "You should just stay asleep forever man" Inosuke told him. "Wait, he fights when he sleeps?" Kiba said, as he and the others walked up to them. "Yeah he does, I have seen him do it before. Also, that thing was really gross" Issei said. 

"You guys are ok!" Rias said, giving them a hug. All of a sudden, an explosion happen on the ceiling. A figure crashed to the ground, being cover by smoke. When the smoke was clear, it was reveal to be Tengen with his blades in his hands.

 When the smoke was clear, it was reveal to be Tengen with his blades in his hands