The Dance Party

The party had started as many devils were already there enjoying it. Two of our heroes were already there: Kyojuro Rengoku and Issei Hyoudou. "Do you have it?" Issei asked him. "I do" Rengoku said, showing the small box in his pocket. "She's going to be so happy when you purpose to her" Issei told him. "Yo Issei, Kyojuro" Saji said as he walked up to them. "Sup Saji" Issei said as Rengoku also said hello to him. 

"Where are the others?" he asked them. "They're still getting ready" Rengoku told him. Saji nodded as he said "Sorry, but I still think it's weird that you're back. It's going to take a while before I get use to it again." Rengoku nodded and said "Don't apologize, many people are still trying to get use to my resurrection."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you get turn back alive?" Saji asked him. Rengoku stood there as he tried to remember. "I only know one thing: I was turn into a demon and Xenovia helped me get my sense back before I was able to killed her." Saji nodded as he thought it was a little weird about the thing he told him.

"Hey guys!" the two boys heard as they turn around to see the others in dresses and suits. "Wow, you girls look like princess!" both Issei and Rengoku said at the same time. "Do you really think so?" Xenovia asked. "I know so" Rengoku said. "We'll leave you two lovebirds alone" Issei said, giving Rengoku a wink before he left. "Did he just wink at you?" Xenovia asked. "Nope, I don't think he did!" Rengoku said as they headed to the dance floor. 

"It's you!" he heard someone said. He look and saw a blond hair girl standing there. "It's been a while, Kyojuro Rengoku" the girl said. "Ah, I remember you! You're Riser Phoenix little sister!" Rengoku said. "My name is Ravel Phoenix, I hope someone like you will remember it" Ravel told him. Xenovia was getting angry as she said "Kyojuro, let me-"

"No Xenovia, this is a party" Rengoku told her. "Was that low level devil thinking about doing something to me? She can't even be compare to someone like me" Ravel told them. "Miss Phoenix, I would oblige you to leave us alone" Rengoku told her. "What!? Why would I leave you two alone-"

Before she got to finish her sentence, Rengoku and Xenovia headed to the dance floor. "Hey. I'm talking to you!" she shouted at them. "That girl's getting annoying" Xenovia said. "Just ignore her, and let's have our dance" Rengoku told her. She nodded her head as they started dancing. They move from side to side as Rengoku then spun her around. After spinning her around, their eyes lock on and continue to be lock with each other for the rest of the dance. 

"I don't want this to end" Xenovia told him. "Me neither" Rengoku told her. He stopped and Xenovia got confuse. "What's wrong?" she asked him. "Xenovia, ever since I met you, my life has been a giant rollercoaster. It first went down but then it went up before going back down again." Xenovia was confuse by what he was saying and he realize that. "I'm just trying to say that I love you, and I want us to be together for the rest of our lives." 

Before he got down on one knee, Kiba ran to them and said "Guys, Issei and the others are being attack by some of the members of the Khaos Brigade!" 

Time Skip brought you by a little montage of Rengoku and Xenovia's dance.

"So you're telling me Koneko's older sister came and try to take Koneko away from us?" Rengoku asked Rias and Issei. "Yup, it seems she's part of the Khaos Brigade" Rias told him. "That's not all, but it seems Loki is coming here."

"Loki, the one from Marvel?" Rengoku asked. "No, the real Loki" Rias told him. "So we're about to go fight a god and one of our members is literally a guy with a sword?" Issei said. "Wrong, a guy and his girlfriend that both have swords" Xenovia corrected him. "That doesn't help!" Issei said. "All we have to do is stall Loki until Mjolnir arrives where you'll use it to defeat him" Rias told Issei.

The fighters went to an open space where they were waiting for Loki. A portal appear in the sky and Loki came out of it. "What is this? Odin is trying to stop me by sending me devils to fight me?" he said. "We won't let you take over this world Loki!" Rias shouted at him. "If you want to stop me, then you'll have to deal with them first!" Loki said, as three giant wolves and a giant serpent appear. "The children of Loki" Rossweisse said.

"We have to hold them off!" Rias said. They all dashed towards their enemies as their enemies rushed towards them. Rengoku, Kiba, and Xenovia attacked one of the wolves as they dodge its attacks. Rengoku jumped into the air and shouted "Flame Breathing Third Form: Blazing Universe!" He slashed his sword downward, decapitating its head off.

He then rushed to another one, dodging one of its slashes. He jump in the air and shouted "Flame Breathing Third Form: Blazing Universe!" Using the same move before, he decapitated the second wolf. In the sky, Mjolnir appear in the sky. "It's here, Mjolnir here's!" Rengoku shouted. "I'll go get it!" Issei shouted as he flew towards it. As he almost reached it, he was bit by one of Loki's wolves. 

"Wait, there was a third one!?" Rengoku said as Issei fell to the ground. Loki flew towards Rengoku, grabbing him from his neck. "Now it's your turn for killing my children!" Loki shouted at him. "Kyojuro!" Xenovia shouted. Rias was holding onto Issei's corpse as a dark aura surrounded her. While she was being angry about what happen to Issei, a couple of bottles came from his pocket. They were reveal to be Phoenix tears given to him by Ravel earlier in the party.

"Any last words, human?" Loki asked Rengoku as he dangle him in the air. "Maybe just one thing: Set Your Heart-"

"Ablaze!" Xenovia finished it off as she sliced at Loki, making him drop Rengoku. She flew towards Rengoku, grabbing him by the arm as they landed safety. "Thank you" Rengoku said. They looked up as they saw that Issei was back to normal as he swung down Mjolnir down on Loki, defeating him.