Clash Of The Swordsmans

Rengoku, Xenovia, and Giyu were sitting around a fire. "I'm glad that young Kamado is still doing his practices. He's trying his hardest to seal up his wound" Rengoku said. "He's been working hard ever since your death. We all have" Xenovia told him. Tanjiro woke up and he sat up. "What happen!? Did you chip your sword!?" Tanjiro asked Giyu. "We tried to stop my bleeding, but it's not working. I'm going to cauterize the wound" Giyu said. "You tried to stop the bleeding of the wound in your left arm, but if it doesn't stop, I'll burn it, so strip down and come here."

"Y-Yeah" Tanjiro said. "Is the bone all right?" Rengoku ask him. "Um, yes! It's just a bruise!" Tanjiro said. Rengoku nodded and said "I think you already know, but the fight is just the beginning. Our final target is Muzan, but we still have upper moon one and two" Rengoku said. "Right, I'll stay focused!" Tanjiro said. A crow appear and shouted "Shinobu, Kanao, Inosuke, Rias, Akeno! These five defeated upper moon two!" 

"I can't believe it, Rias and them defeated an upper moon" Rengoku said. "I'm so happy for them" Xenovia said. "Are they ok!?" Tanjiro asked the crow. "Basically!" the crow said. "We're getting closer to defeating Muzan. By the start of the next morning, we might be able to finally rest" Giyu said. 

Somewhere else, both Muichiro and Kiba were push to another room. "You came, demon slayers" said a voice. They look at the person and it was a man with multiple eyes. "Hm? For some reason, you seem familiar" Kokushibo said to Muichiro. Kokushibo stare at Muichiro and said "I knew it." 

"He's upper moon one. He can't be compare to any of the other upper moon demons" Muichiro whisper to Kiba. "He has a sword, was he a demon slayer before?" Kiba asked Muichiro. "The one with long hair, your name. What is it?" Kokushibo asked. "Muichiro Tokito" Muichiro responded. "I see, the Tsugikuni name must have died out" Kokushibo said. "Tsugikuni, what's that?" Muichiro asked.

"It has been centuries, so it was inevitable. My name when I was a human was Michikatsu Tsugikuni. You are a descendant of the child I left behind in the Tsugikuni family. In other words, you are my descendant" Kokushibo told him. Muichiro stood there shock as he didn't want to believe what that demon had said. Muichiro dashed towards him, swinging his sword at him. 

"Pretty good move" Kokushibo said as he teleported behind him. "Mist eh? Not bad." Kiba ran and swung his sword at him. Kokushibo grab his sword and pinned him to a wall. "It's rude to interrupt family business" he said as he had his sword at his neck. "Let him go!" Muichiro shouted as he ran to him. He swung his sword at him, but in a flash his hand was cut off. "You seem to be around fourteen. You have such development swordsmanship for one so young" Kokushibo told him. 

"Even though my name died out, you still have some of my blood in you" Kokushibo said to him. Muichiro scoff and said "Are you kidding me!? Even if I am your descendant, after hundred of years there isn't a single drop of your blood left in me!" As he was saying that, his demon slayer mark appear on his cheek. 

He then used some of his uniform to hold pressure on his wound

Muichiro ran towards him, but Kokushibo just pinned him to a pillar with his sword

Muichiro ran towards him, but Kokushibo just pinned him to a pillar with his sword. "The fact you're my descendant is surprising and deeply moving in me. As for your arm, if you become a demon you'll be able to grow a new one."

Suddenly they heard a gunshot as Kokushibo appear behind Genya. "What are you doing here?" he asked as he sliced Genya's arm off. "Genya!" Muichiro shouted. Genya grabbed sword as he tried slicing Kokushibo, but it was slice off before he could move it. He cried in pain as Kokushibo said "I see, you're the one who's been eating demons." He then slice Genya's waist, cutting him in half. Muichiro tried getting the sword that was plunged into him out of him. 

Kiba appear behind Kokushibo as he slice his sword down onto him. Kokushibo blocked it and said "You're a devil, aren't you? Judging by your skills you are a knight." He pushed Kiba off of him as he said "Show me your skills then." He ran towards Kiba as they parried each others attacks. When Kiba made an opening, Kokushibo took the chance and slice his stomach. He groan in pain as Kokushibo pinned his sword on his arm.

"Your swordsmanship was impressive, I can make it better by turning you into a demon" Kokushibo said. He felt a light aura behind him as he turn around. Kneeling next to Genya was Asia trying to heal him. "Who are you?" Kokushibo asked her as he felt an incoming attack. He backed up and saw Sanemi standing before them. 

"The wind hashira?" Kokushibo said. "That's right! And that wind is going to wrench off your head!" Sanemi shouted at him. "Sanemi" Genya said as he look up at his older brother. "You really are hopeless little brother. Why do you think I went so far as to kill our mother to protect you?" Sanemi said. "You should have had a house somewhere and raised a family and grow old. To make up for what I couldn't do for mother, and our little brothers and sisters. You should have a wife and children and made them happy. And I would've never let a demon get near you."

"I'm sorry Sanemi, I really am sorry" Genya said as tears were going down his face. "Brothers and demon slayers. That brings back memories" Kokushibo said. "How dare you dice my little brother you fuck-eyed freak! You're dead! Dead! Unforgivable!" Sanemi shouted at him. He then ran towards Kokushibo ready to attack him. 

Kokushibo sliced at him as he slide underneath him

Kokushibo sliced at him as he slide underneath him. He tried slicing him as Kokushibo jump into the air. Sanemi tried attacking him again as he blocked his attack. "That is one disgusting sword!" Sanemi shouted at him as Kokushibo's sword was cover in eyes. Kokushibo push him off as he use his moon breathing at him, throwing little moon like disks at him. Sanemi used his wind breathing to fight against his moon breathing. 

Kiba appear behind Kokushibo, stabbing his shoulder. Sanemi then went for his neck as he jumped into the air to dodge the an upcoming attack. Kokushibo pulled Kiba's sword out his shoulder and said "This is a holy sword, I never thought I would see one in person." Sanemi ran to him and slice down at him. Kokushibo blocked it but he saw another upcoming attack from underneath his head. He backed his head back and saw that Sanemi was using his foot to hold Genya's sword.

"He's using my sword" Genya said. Kokushibo backed him off as he slice at him. Sanemi was bleeding all over as Genya shouted "Brother!" He turn to Asia and said "Please, let me go help him!" Asia was skeptical as she said "But you're still not fully heal!" 

"Please, he might die!" Genya shouted. "Sanemi, here!" Kiba shouted as he threw Genya's gun at him. Sanemi grabbed it and he ran to Kokushibo. He slashed at him as Kokushibo blocked it before using the gun to shoot off his head. Kokushibo had blocked it with his sword that was able to let Sanemi go. Kokushibo was going to attack him but a slash appear before him. "One appear before after the other unexpectedly" he said.

Standing before him was the strongest hashira: Gyomei. "The demon slayer corps will never disappear until we eradicate all demons from the world" he said.