Rias and Shinobu Vs Doma

"Why hello there, it's very nice to meet you. My name is Doma, it's very nice night out tonight, isn't it?" he told the two girls. 

"H-He-Help- Help me!" a girl who was in the crowd said

"H-He-Help- Help me!" a girl who was in the crowd said. Doma shush her, saying "We're talking right now." Out of nowhere the girl was gone, and Shinobu had her in her arms. "Are you ok?" she ask her. "Woah, you sure are fast. Are you a pillar?" Doma ask her.  Out of nowhere, the girl's neck was slice and blood was splutter all over Shinobu. Her head fell of as Shinobu put down her body.

"Don't worry about her, just leave her over there. I'll make sure to gobble her up later" Doma told her. He stood up and started swinging his fan up and down. "I am the founder of the Eternal Paradise cult. My duty is to make all my worshipers, including myself, happy. So I'll eat her up without leaving a speck."

"Make everyone happy? Don't be insane. The girl was screaming for help just now" Shinobu told him. "So that's why I save her" Doma told her. "She's not feeling anymore pain, nor is she suffering. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"You know everyone's afraid of dying. And that's why I eat them up. Now they get to live together with me, forever. All the feelings of my worshippers, blood, flesh. I make sure to accept, rescue, and guide them all to enlightenment."

"Are you actually sane? All what you're saying is crazy talk" Rias said to him. "How sad, if there's anything bothering you two? I'll make sure to listen, so come and speak up" Doma told them. Shinobu growl and grabbed her haori. "Anything bothering me? You're the one who killed my sister, right? Don't you recognize this haori" Shinobu told him.

"You're friend killed one of my best friends! He took someone who was special to all of us away!" Rias told him. Doma stood there, processing all they just said. "Ah, I know who you're talking about butterfly girl. You're talking about the flower breather girl from before. She was such a sweet and cute girl. I missed out on eating her because of the sun coming up."

He then turn to Rias and said "And you're talking about Akaza killing that hashira, right? I remember him telling us all about it. You must have weak friends if your friend died to Akaza-"

Shinobu then stab Doma in one of his eyes. "He was also my friend" she told him. "Wow, that was a nice stab! I couldn't stop it with my hands!" Doma told her. He push her away with a blast of ice and Rias shot out some blast of energy at him which he blocked some of it with his ice. Some of it hit his chest and he was amaze by that.

"Wow, you two are good fighters. It's too bad you can't kill demons with just stabbing and blasting. It's the neck. You really gotta go for the neck" Doma told them. "Well, I may not be able to kill you with stabbing, but how about poison?" Shinobu ask him, as the eye she stab started looking infected.

Doma groan in pain and he started vomiting out blood. 'This isn't the poison she was talking about. Maybe she's trying to see if this one can kill him before taking out the big guns' Rias said in her head. "Well, this one is a little stronger than the one you use on Rui's mountain" Doma said. 'So they do share information' Shinobu said in her head.

"The mixture can adapt to every demon. That's what that man said." Doma started coughing for a bit before he stop. "Oh? It seems I was able to decompose your poison. Sorry about that" he told her.

"And I know you work so hard to use it

"And I know you work so hard to use it. Your blade makes a very unique sound when you put it in your sheath. Is that where you change the poison mix?" Doma ask her.

"Oh man, this is so much fun! Getting attack with poison is totally interesting! I might actually like it. Do you think your next mix will work on me? Give it a shot" Doma said. "Alright, that's fine by me. I half expected this to happen personally" Shinobu said, getting her sword ready. 

Rias ran at him, stricking his chest with her powers. He had a cut on his chest and he said "Impressive." Blood then splutter from Rias's shoulder and Doma said "But not impressive enough."

Coming through the doors were Kanao and Akeno. "Master!" Kanao shouted as she saw Shinobu. "Rias!" Akeno shouted as she saw her best friend wounded from the shoulder. "Is it my birthday today, because cute girls just keep running into me" Doma said.

While all of that was happening, Tanjiro and his team were still trying to look for the others. Out of nowhere the building they were started shaking. "What is this tremor!?" Giyu shouted. "Is someone fighting?" Xenovia ask. "No, that's not it. It's coming closer" Tanjiro said, as he then sniff the air. His eyes widen and he shouted "It's from above!"

Something came crashing down in front of them. "It sure has been a while" the voice said.

A/N: Just putting the image first so I wouldn't spoil who it was before you saw it

"I'm surprised you two are alive, being the weaklings that you two are" Akaza said. "Tanjiro!" Akaza shouted "Akaza!" both Tanjiro and Xenovia shouted in anger.

 "Tanjiro!" Akaza shouted "Akaza!" both Tanjiro and Xenovia shouted in anger