Can Flames Hurt A Phoenix

A/N: I'll be skipping the rating game, it goes the same in the anime.

Rengoku and the others stare in shock that Rias had given herself to Riser in order to spare Issei. "Rengoku, are you ok?" Tanjiro asked him. "I'm fine. But you know what we must do now" Rengoku said. "We must go save Rias from Riser."

"But how, their in another world?" Zenitu said. "We get help from someone she knows. Someone she knows must help us" Rengoku said. "Or maybe someone you know" said a soft voice. They turn to see Oyakate coming with his two daughters helping him walk. He coughed a little bit and everyone bow before him. "Oyakata, why risk your safety to see us?" Gyomei asked.

"I actually know how to send you guys to the underworld. When I was young, I became good friends with some devils. I have contacted them to give me some invitations to the wedding ceremony."

"Thank you Oyakata. Once again, that you won't let your sickness pull you back" Rengoku said. "So, we're actually going to go see actual devils?" Zenitsu asked scared. Insouke scream in excitement and said "I can't wait to fight someone. We're going to have to fight to get in, right?"

"We may have to. But the question is, who is coming to help me?" Rengoku asked. He turn to the other Hashiras and he said "I know I have been asking you guys for a lot, but please help me one more time." Mitsuri made a noise and ran to Rengoku, giving him a hug. "Don't apologize for being a good friend. That's one of the best traits you have Rengoku" she told him, burring her face onto his chest.

"If Mitsuri wants to help them, then we'll help them" Obanai said, getting a little jealous of Rengoku. "It will be both dangerous and flamboyant! I'm also in!" Tengen said. "That cloud looks like a sheep" Muichiro said. "I'll also help that poor soul who is being force to marry someone she doesn't love" Gyomei said. "I don't know about me" Giyu said. 

"Oh no you don't Tomioka. If we're going, you're going too" Shinobu said. Rengoku turn to Sanemi and said "Are you going to come with us?" Sanemi stood there for a bit and turn to the others. He saw how determine they were and he turn to Oyakata. He sigh and said "Fine."

"Thank you" Rengoku said, giving Sanemi a hug. "Hey! Let go of me!" Sanemi shouted. "Now then, the students will have to stay" Rengoku said. "What!? Why!?" Inosuke shouted, as Zenitsu look relief in the background. "It's too dangerous for you guys to go. Also someone needs to help Asia look after Issei" Rengoku said. "They have the butterfly girls to help them. Please Rengoku sensei, take us" Tanjiro said.

"Tanjiro, I know you guys want to help us. But these are people that we don't know that much about. They can kill you, and I would be heartbroken to know that I was the reason why my students were kill." Tanjiro nodded and the Hashiras look at each other. 

"Let's make sure we're flamboyant we get there" Tengen said. 

Time Skip brought you by a montage of the Hashiras getting their stuff ready.

They all gather together and then they were off. They were teleported inside a castle like building, where guards were guarding the doors. They saw the Hashiras teleported in front of them, so they raise their weapons at them. "Who are you people!?" they scream at them.

"We're the most flamboyant people you will ever see in your life" Tengen said, as he slammed his blades to the ground, making a sound wave. They were push back and Obanai and Mitsuri finish taking them down. They bursted through the doors and everyone turn to them. Rias's peerage were shock to see them there. "It's Rengoku" Kiba said. "Who?" asked a small blond hair girl.

"Rengoku" Rias said. "You're the blond hair boy that Riser has met before" Riser said. "My name is Kyojuro Rengoku, and I am a Demon Slayer, here to save Rias Gremory!" Rengoku announced. "Demon slayer?" people were whispering in the room. "Guards!" Riser shouted, as guards went towards them. Tengen smile and he got in front of the group.

"Sound Breath First Form: Roar!" he shouted as he slam his blades to the ground, reveling his bombs at the guards. They were exploded away and Tengen said "How's that for a flamboyant entrance!?"

Riser growl and someone said "This is getting interesting" Riser turn to a man with red hair and said "Lord Sirzechs!"

Sirzech turn to Rengoku and pointed at him. "You, the boy who claims to be a demon slayer and the one to save my sister. How about a duel against Riser? If you win, you get anything you want."

"I want Rias Gremory to be able to pick who she wants to marry" Rengoku said. "Very well, the fight will happen." Everyone was teleported to arena where everyone was watching Rengoku and Riser stare at each other. "Foolish human! What makes you think that you can defeat Riser?" Riser said. 

Rengoku raise his sword and said "Because I believe that I will save Rias!"

Riser laugh and he rush at Rengoku. Rengoku dodge his attack and swung his sword at Riser. Riser dodged it and laughed. He then threw a punch at Rengoku, but was blocked by his sword. Rengoku push him back and swung his sword at Riser's neck, but Riser blocked it with his arms.

He laugh and said "You really thought a puny sword like yours could cut through Riser!" Rengoku smile and said "Actually, I did!" The sword was able to cut through Riser's arm, making him gasp. "How am I not regenerating!?" he shouted. "The sword is soak in holy water! Rias's bishop used to be a sister!" Rengoku shouted. Rengoku cut through Riser's arm and was able to make him get on his knees.

Everyone saw Rengoku standing there with Riser on his knees with both of his arms cut off. Rengoku put his sword next to Riser's neck and he said "Do you want to know how I slay demons?" 

He put a little bit of pressure onto the sword, only making a little bit of blood coming from Riser's neck. Riser groan in pain and they heard someone shouted "Stop!" The blond hair girl from the party got in front of Rengoku with her arms spread out, covering Riser. "We forfeit!" she said.

Rengoku smile and said "Sorry for my rude attitude." The arena started to fall and Rengoku was looking around, trying to find a way out. The floor crumple and he fell through the floor. "Rengoku!" the Hashiras shouted. As Rengoku was falling, someone caught him. He saw that he was in the arms of the girl who he came to save, was now saving him. "Rias" he said. "Thank you my knight" she said.

They landed back to the others and the Hashiras embraced Rengoku in a hug. "You did it!" they shouted. He laugh and said "I want to thank all of you, for helping me make this possible." 

"So, I'm guessing you're the Fire Hashira?" said a voice. They turn and saw Sirzechs walking towards them. "Yes I am" Rengoku responded. "It seems Oyakata does know who is worthy to be a demon slayer, give him my regards." He walked away and the Hashiras were shock to know that Sirzechs knows Oyakata. 

"Can we go home now?" Giyu asked. "Yes we can, and we're going home with Rias" Rengoku said. Rias hugged him and thanked him again. "If you don't mind, can I stay with you?" Rias asked him. Rengoku look a little shock and then he remember his alcoholic father that lives with him. "Um, I don't know about that. My father is a difficult man to talk to-"

"Don't worry, I think I can persuade him" Rias said. "If you can persuade him, then yes. You can stay in my home."