Pool Day

Rias and her peerage stood before the dirty pool with the Hashiras. "Why are we here?" Issei asked. "We're here to clean the pool as thanks for the student council helping us during the fight with Kokabiel" Rias said. "Where is our payment!?" Sanemi said. "We don't need one, I think it's good we risk our life for humanity" Rengoku said. "This a chance to show off my flamboyant body" Tengen said. 

"Why are we here again?" Muichiro asked. "I want to go home" Giyu said. "This would be very lovely" Shinobu said. "Well, let's go change" Rengoku said, as they went to change. After changing, they all went outside to clean the pool. After cleaning it they filled it with water. "I can't wait to get in their!" Rengoku said. "Hey Rengoku, what do you think of my swimsuit?" Rias asked him. "I think it looks marvelous on you Rias, it definitely matches with you!" Rengoku said.

"Well then let's jump!" Rengoku shouted as the Hashiras jump into the pool together.

A/N: Something like this but imagine everyone jumped into the pool

After playing in the water for a bit, Rengoku was sitting on the edge

After playing in the water for a bit, Rengoku was sitting on the edge. He watch his friends enjoy the pool, playing with each other in it. "Hey Rengoku, would you put some lotion on my back?" Rias asked him. "Sure thing Rias" Rengoku said, as he started putting some on her back. "Hey, do you think you can do my chest as well?" Rias asked also. Rengoku felt a little shock and said "I don't think so Rias, that's a place only your lover and children should touch."

"What if I, think of you as my lover?" Rias said. Rengoku felt a little weird since he had never thought about it like that. "Actually, I need to go to the restroom" he said, as he left. He sat down for a while and he said in his head 'I never thought my life would get this weird.'

"What are you doing here?" he heard someone asked. He look up to see Xenovia standing before him in her swimsuit. "Xenovia, so this is where you been" Rengoku said. "It was hard putting this on since this is my first swimsuit" she said. "That must be rough" Rengoku said. "I have been doing some thinking, and I have something very important to talk to you Kyojuro Rengoku."

"Please, call me Rengoku. All my friends do" Rengoku said. "Ok, I would like to have a baby with you." Rengoku didn't have a chance to think as he was the thrown into a closet. "What's going on!?" Rengoku said. "I told you Rengoku, make a baby with me" Xenovia said. "But why, we're still young!?" Rengoku said. "My only reason to live was God but now that is gone. So I talk to Rias, and she told me to live the way I want. So I decided to have a new dream and goal: to have a baby."

"Wait, this is too much for me! But why me, why not someone else like Issei!?" Rengoku said. "When I saw you fight Kokabiel, despite you only being a human you almost beat Kokabiel. I want my child to have those genes, with both of our genes they will be a powerful swordsmen" Xenovia said.

"That's cool and I wouldn't mind a heir, but I think we're too young!" Rengoku said. Xenovia then took off her top and said "Good thing we're alone, I don't know how this works so I hope you do." She then got on top of Rengoku, making them fall to the floor. "If you know how to do it, then I'll let you do whatever you want."

"Rengoku, what is this the meaning of this?" Rias said, as she was at the doorway. Rengoku gasp and tried to cover Xenovia. "Rias, this is not what it looks like" Rengoku said. "My man Rengoku, trying to make love with the new swordsmen" Tengen said. "I think that's adorable" Akeno said. "C'mon Rengoku, I want to make a baby" Xenovia said, shocking everyone there.

Time Skip brought you by this

Back at the club house, Rengoku was trying to explain himself

Back at the club house, Rengoku was trying to explain himself. "I went to the restroom and Xenovia shove me to the closet and then started getting naked!" Rengoku said. "I don't see what's all the fuss, we were just trying to make a baby" Xenovia said. "This seems to be like a event" said a voice, as a circle appear and Sirzerch and Grayfia appear. "Big brother!" Rias said. Everyone bow except Rengoku, Asia, and Xenovia. 

"It's nice to see you Rias, and you too Rengoku" Sirzerch said. "Nice to see you too" Rengoku said. "Why are you here?" Rias asked. "Did you forget, tomorrow is open house. I wanted to see my little sister do her studies" Sizerchs said. "Open house!?" both Rengoku and Rias said surprise. 'That means, all my friends would have to meet my dad!' Rengoku said in his head.

They went to Rengoku's home where Sirzerch and Shinjuro talk. "It's nice to see you again Shinjuro, you raise a fine boy" Sirzerch said. "Thank you, it's nice to see you too Sirzerch" Shinjuro said. "You two know each other!?" both Rias and Rengoku said surprise. "Of course, back when I heard that a human almost wanted beat Kokabiel, I wanted to meet him myself" Sirzerch said. 

"Where's your wife my friend?" Sirzerch asked. "She died around the time my second son was born" Shinjuro said. "Oh, sorry for asking."

"It's fine, want a drink?" Shinjuro asked, as Sirzerch accepted. They had a few drinks and Rias was looking at Rengoku. "Why did you invited him to sleep here?" she asked him. "I thought it was the nicest thing to do" Rengoku said. "At least they already knew each other" Rias said. They then went to bed, where Sirzerch slept in Rengoku's room on his floor. 

"Are you awake?" Sirzerch asked him. "Yeah I am, sorry for making you sleep on the floor" Rengoku said. "It's fine, I don't often get treated like a normal guest so this is fine. But I see that Rias has been so happy, all because of you."

Rengoku nodded and said "Did you knew my mother?"

"I only met her around the time she was pregnant with you. I never thought she would die before I got to see her for a second time."

"Thank you for letting me know" Rengoku said. "One question, what type of women are you into?" Sirzerch asked. "I don't have a type, I like all type of women. It all maters what's inside after all" Rengoku said. "I like that your heart is so pure" Sirzechs told him. 

During the night, a man in a white hat was having a meeting with some demons. "Tell me, how come none of you have been able to find the kid with the earrings!?" he shouted. "Lord Muzan, we found out he's in an area with the Hashiras that is guarded by the devils" one of them said. "I do not care about those weaklings. I want that boy dead!"

"Then please let me go to that city, I been dying to fight a strong opponent" one of the demons said. "Alright then, Akaza will be going to Kuoh city soon!" Akaza smile and said "I do hope I can find some strong opponents there."