Mugen Train: Alternative Ending

Rengoku was still attacking Akaza, parring every attack from his. "Issei, can you boost Rengoku so he can have more strength!" Xenovia told him. "I think so, but it's going to take a while" Issei said. "It doesn't matter, just do it!" Xenovia told him. Issei nodded and started boosting. Xenovia took out her sword and said "Kiba, let's go!"

"We can't, if we do then we'll just get in the way!" Kiba said. "But you can attack him from a far!" Xenovia said. Kiba nodded and used sword birth. Multiple swords came out the ground and some impale Akaza. "What the hell!?" he shouted. Rengoku used that advantage and tried slashing his neck off, but it was block from Akaza. "I'm not going to make it that easy Kyojuro!" he shouted.

Xenovia dashed next to him and tried slashing for his neck as well. Akaza blocked it with his other arm and said "This is pointless, you can't kill me!"

Tanjiro appear from the back and slash his neck off. The sun finally came up and started burning his body. "No! I won't loose to you guys!" he shouted, as his head was turning into dust. "Kyojuro, you will regret this! You will regret that you didn't become a demon!" he said, before turning into a dust. Rengoku sigh in relief and he turn to his friends. He looked at them for a bit and he said "I told you guys to not get involved."

Xenovia walked up to him and said "We couldn't just stand around and watch you loose your life to this." Rengoku smile and thanked them. "Now that's done, I'm actually down to eat something" Rengoku said, making them laugh. They started walking and Rengoku walked next to Xenovia. "You know, I been thinking about something" he told her. "What is that?" she asked. "I think it is time we get you that baby" he said. 

"I'm so glad you accepted it" Xenovia  said. Rengoku smile but then he stopped halfway. Everyone turn around and gasp of what they saw. His left eye was smash in and there was a hole through his chest. He spitted out blood and he fell to his knees. "Rengoku!" they shouted, as they ran to him. "How did this happen?" Xenovia said. "Because this is just a dream, your dream" Rengoku told her.

Xenovia woke up in bed and she was covered in sweat. She turn on the light of her room and went to the mirror. She looked at herself then at a item that was on top of her dresser. It was the broken sword of Rengoku that she picked up after the battle. She hold it to her chest and a tear came down her cheek. But then she felt something in her stomach, so she ran to the restroom. She vomit inside the toilet and after a while she clean herself. 

Tomorrow or at least earlier that day would be Rengoku's funeral. Rias had to reschedule the meeting with the devil leaders because of it.

A/N: This was suppose to be a short chapter so sorry for those who actually thought this was going to be a big thing, but this video can also be another ending.