Hashira Vs Holy Sword User

Both Rengoku and Kiba were on the field, looking at their opponents. The Hashiras were standing in the crowd, waving little "Go Rengoku go" flags. Rengoku hold onto his sword and was ready to take it out. "Oh how horrible this is. I can't believe that my childhood friend would become friends with devils" Irina said. "That doesn't have to change our friendship Irina, we can still be friends" Rengoku said. 

"This has to be a challenge from God, but I will surpass it" Irina said, ignoring what Rengoku had just said. "Kick their butts sensei!" Inosuke shouted from the crowd. "Inosuke, can you be a little nice about it?" Tanjiro said. Rengoku took out his sword and then the fight started. Rengoku rush at her with his sword in his hand, as it was igniting on fire. He slash at Irina with her dodging the attack and trying to hit him. Rengoku dodge her attacks and said "I see you have improve since we were little."

"Of course I did, but I did thank your dad for teaching me how to use a sword all those years ago" Irina said, as she tried to do a surprise attacks. Rengoku block the attack and said "Nice one."

He push her off and they started hitting each others sword at a fast pace.

Rengoku could see that Irina was getting tired from all of this, so he put more strength into his attacks

Rengoku could see that Irina was getting tired from all of this, so he put more strength into his attacks. She eventually just drop her sword and said "I give up." Rengoku smile and said "You were a worthy opponent old friend."

He turn to see that Kiba was on the ground, having been defeated by Xenovia. Rengoku then run at her and slash at her. "I must say, I'm impress you were able to defeat Irina so easily. But I'm different from her" Xenovia said. Rengoku went for another slash and they got onto another clash. Rengoku stare at her as their swords were touching each other, waiting for her next move. "Xenovia, just call it off. Let's just say it was a tie" Irina said. 

They pulled away from another and Rengoku said "It was nice to fight you, but next time don't insult my friends." They walked away and Rengoku walk back to his friends. "That was awesome!" Issei shouted. "You are a great sword fighter Rengoku" Asia said. "It's fine guys, they were insulting all of you. I couldn't just stand and watch them do that" Rengoku said. He then felt grabbing his head and saw that it was Tengen. "That was really flamboyant my friend" he said, as he was holding Rengoku's head.

"Thank you Tengen, but can you let go of my head" Rengoku said, as his friend let go of him. "This won't be the last time we see them" Rias said. 

Time Skip brought you by a chibi Giyu sitting alone

The next school day Rengoku was walking through the halls, helping any kid that seem to had any trouble. He likes to go around helping kids that seem to be having a bad time. For some reason, kids can become happy by just talking to Rengoku. As he was done helping a kid, Issei walked up to him. "Hey, I need your help" he said.

Issei took Rengoku with Saji to a cafe. "I want to find the Holy Swords and destroy them" Issei said. "What!? You want us to go behind our presidents back!" Saji shouted. "I think it's a good idea if we could get Kiba back" Rengoku said. "Well you're lucky that you're not part of any peerage, but we can be punish by our presidents!" Saji shouted, scaring some of the other costumers. Before he could leave, he was being pull by someone.