Epilogue

Years had gone by as two kids were running down the road. "C'mon Toujuro!" the blue hair girl shouted. "I'm coming!" the blond hair boy with red tips shouted. These two kids were Toujuro and Megumi Rengoku, the twin children of Kyojuro and Xenovia Rengoku. They were trying to get to school on time as they had overslept. "I can't believe we're late! This is all your fault, Toujuro!" Megumi shouted at her little brother.

"You also overslept!" Toujuro shouted at his sister. "Yo, you guys late too?" a voice said. They turn and saw a grey hair boy around the same age as them. "T-Takashi!? Y-You over slept too?" Megumi said, having her face a little red. "Yeah, my old man forgot to wake me up for school and he blame me for it!" Takashi said. Takashi Uzui was the son of Tengen Uzui with one of his three wives.

"Hey Toujuro, are you planning on asking Rose out?" Takashi asked the blond hair boy. "W-What do you mean!?" Toujuro said. "I hate that Rose Gremory! She thinks she's better than us just because her dad is the red dragon and her uncle is Lucifer! Our dad saved her mom when they were young!" Megumi said. 

"I see someone doesn't like your girlfriend" Takashi said. They made it to class as they had to jump over the school gate to get in. Despite getting to class, they were still late. A phone rang in someone's home as someone picked it up. "Rengoku resident" said a familiar blue hair woman. "What, my children did what!?" the woman said. She put the phone down and said "Kyojuro, our children jump over the school gate to get to school!"

A man chuckled as he said "They're definitely our kids. We would've done something like that if we were late." The couple went to the school as they saw an old face. "Tengen" Rengoku said. Tengen spotted them and said "I'm guessing you're here for the same reason." The couple nodded as they went in the principal's office.

The three children were sitting outside as a red hair girl walked by them before stopping. "Hey guys, what you guys doing?" the red hair girl asked them. "We got in trouble for jumping over the school gate" Toujuro told her. "This is dumb! We still made it to school, so why are they mad that we had to jump over a gate!?" Takashi said.

The three adults came out of the principal's office as they saw their children. "Hello Rose, how's your parents?" Rengoku asked her. "Their fine. They spend a lot of time together that it kind of makes me sick" Rose told them. "Kids, we're leaving" Xenovia told her children. "What?" the kids said surprise. 

"We think it's stupid that you're getting in trouble for this. We can be using our time for something better" Xenovia told them. "Alright!" Takashi said. "Not you, you're staying" Tengen told his son. "What!?" his son said as the Rengokus left the school. "Does this mean I can go back to bed?" Toujuro asked his parents. "Nope, you'll be doing sword training" Xenovia told him.

"What?" Toujuro said surprise. "You need to improve on your flame breathing if you want to protect Rose in the future" Rengoku told his son, making him red. They went to their backyard as they watch their children practice their sword swinging. "Don't forget to concentrate on your breathing" Rengoku told his children.

Time Skip brought you by Takashi complaining that he had to stay in school

They heard a knock on the door as Rengoku went to open it. "Sup Kyojuro!" Issei said as he and Rias were standing outside with their daughter in front of them. "Issei, Rias, welcome" Rengoku told them. "It's been a while."

"Guys!" Xenovia said as she gave them hugs. "Rose, our children are upstairs in their room if you want to go play with them." The little red head went up the stairs as the two couples began talking. "When do you think we'll have new about the peace treaty?" Rengoku asked them. "In a couple of days. It's been hard and we have been going to so many meetings just to get this treaty made" Rias said.

"If you ever need anything, don't forget to ask us. We may be old but we can still hold a sword" Rengoku told them.

"Hey Toujuro!" Rose said as she enter his room. "R-Rose!? What are you doing here!?" Toujuro asked her. "My parents came to talk to your parents about something. They thought it would be nice for me to come hang out with you." She sat on his bed next to him as he was nervous to have a girl in his room. "Is something wrong?" she asked him as she saw he was red. "Nope, I'm good!" Toujuro said.

Rose smiled as she said "Would a kiss help you feel better?" Toujuro got all red as he said "Let's play some Nintendo!" 

"You guys playing Nintendo!?" Megumi said as she got in the room. "Oh, it's you Rose" Megumi said. "Hey Megumi, still can't use your wings?" Rose asked her with a smirk on her face. "You still a bitch?" Megumi asked her.

"Megumi! Remember what Mom and Dad said about cursing!" Toujuro told his sister. "I don't care, she's being rude to me!" Megumi said. "I think someone's jealous that I'm taking her little brother away from them" Rose said, pulling Toujuro for a hug. "You can have Toujuro all you want, but you have to stop acting you're better than all of us!"

"What is going on here?" the adults asked as they stood by the doorway. Rose started crying as she said "Megumi was being mean to me!"

"What!? But you were being mean to me as well!" Megumi said. "I think our kids hate each other" Issei whisper into Rengoku's ears as he nodded. "Anyway, we can discuss the plans some other time" Issei said as he and his family left. 

Later, Rengoku was outside wearing his old hashira uniform. He took out his sword as he took a breath in. He then swung it as it slash a wave of flames. He swung it upwards and he continue swinging it around. Once he was done, he heard some clapping behind him. "That was awesome dad!" his kids said at the same time. "You know, your mommy can also do the same thing" Xenovia told them. "Then how come you don't?" they asked her. "Because that's your dads thing and I have my own thing" she said as she summon her sword in her hand. 

"Wow" their kids said. Rengoku went and sat with them. "The technique I just use was known as Flame Breathing. A technique that has been passed down in my family for generations. We used it to slaughter creatures known as demons."

"What happen to the demons?" Toujuro asked him. "They're all gone now. Me, your mother, and our friends defeated the demon lord, making sure no more demons can ever be created. But I still use this technique to protect the weak, just like your grandmother would've wanted."

"Will we ever learn it?" Megumi asked. Rengoku chuckled as he said "That's what I've been training all of you for. Starting tomorrow, we'll begin your training." His kids looked excited as Rengoku smile at them. "Ok, let's all go eat dinner now" Xenovia told them as they went inside. They sat at their table as Rengoku took a bit of his food, before shouting out "Umai!"

Toujuro also took a bit and shouted "Umai!" Megumi soon follow the footsteps of her father and brother as they all laugh. 

A/N: This story has now officially ended. I can't believe it took such a long time for it to end. I just recently finished my Eren Jeager in Highschool DxD story that encourage me to finish this one. I'm trying to finish stories so I can publish new ones. I don't know which story is next, but I'll try working on one soon. Thank you for the journey with this story and I hope to see you all in my next one.