Side Chapter: Free Time

Issei was throwing volley balls at Gasper to see if he can hold it in time. Gasper was having a hard time catching the ball, only doing it every twenty tries. "C'mon Gasper, I know you can do it!" Rengoku said. "I'm trying" Gasper said, but couldn't get the next ball. Rengoku turn to Issei and said "Issei, let me throw the ball."

"Sure, you try" Issei said, giving him a ball. Rengoku took it and turn to Gasper. "Okay Gasper, try to focus all your energy and concentrate. Imagine what you want to do to this ball" Rengoku told him. Gasper nodded and close his eyes. He took a breath in and out. Gasper open his eyes and nodded his head. Rengoku nodded his head and threw the ball at him. Gasper lifted his hand and stop the ball in time.

"I did it!" he said. "Good job Gasper!" Rengoku said. Gasper smile and dropped the ball. "That's cool Gasper. Now we're one step closer to make my dream a reality!" Issei said. "I don't think we're going to do that Issei. I think we can use Gasper for something good. We can stop accidents from happening with him."

Xenovia walked over to them and said "Rengoku, you also have to train me."

"Sure, I'm always ready to train with my lover" Rengoku said. He took out his sword and said "Are you ready?"

"Wait, you're doing it right here!?" Issei said. Xenovia took out her sword and said "Ready."

"Are you guys just going to ignore me!?" Issei shouted. Xenovia dashed to Rengoku and he blocked the attack. She was pushing the sword onto him and he push back. He swung his sword undeath her but she block the attack. Issei ran and grabbed Gasper, going to the side. "Those idiots! Their just fighting without caring that we're on the field!" he said. 

Rengoku jump and said "Fire Breathing third form: Blazing Universe!"

He swung his sword downwards at Xenovia and she dodge the attack. When Rengoku got back to the ground, she dashed at him immediately. She was able to cut his arm and he was able to cut her leg. Xenovia swung her sword down onto Rengoku but he blocked it over his head. "I'm not going to let you win!" he said. "Well you have to, because I'm pregnant!" she shouted.

"Wait what?" Rengoku said, as Xenovia said "Hah, tricked you!"

She was able to disarm him and grabbed his sword. "I won!" she said. "That's unfair, you just yell out something in the middle of a fight!" Issei said. "No she won, your opponent will never be fair" Rengoku said. Xenovia gave him his sword and Rengoku said "Please tell me that really was a lie."

"It is, why? Would you have been upset about it?" Xenovia said, looking kind of sad in that last part. "Nah, I would've been happy." Rengoku said. "You would?" Xenovia said. "Yes, because it would be the our bundle of joy. The bundle of joy we made together" Rengoku said.

"Wait, so you guys have fuck already?" Issei said. "No we haven't" Rengoku said. "Really? I thought you two would've done it already" Issei said. He then sigh and said "We can't do anything since Rias is still helping getting the meeting ready. The only thing we can do is train Gasper until that day comes" Issei said. "Maybe we can do something else. Maybe we can take him to the park or something" Rengoku said. "We could, but isn't he going to be nervous around others?" Xenovia said. "He can just have the bag over his head" Rengoku said.

"No, he has to get use to not wearing it" Issei said. "Just for this once he can use it, also where is he?" Rengoku asked. They look around and saw that Gasper was gone. "Where is he?" Issei asked. "I'm in here" they heard. They saw that he was inside of his box. "Where did that even come from?" Xenovia asked. 

"Gasper, can you come out please?" Rengoku said, bending his knees so he can be in front of it. "Okay" Gasper said, as he pop out of it. "Thank you" Rengoku said, as he patted him in the head. "You remined me of someone I know" Rengoku said. "So what are we doing? Are we going to the park or somewhere else?" Issei asked. "I think the park is fine. Gasper can make friends there" Rengoku said.