Mugen Train Part 2

Rengoku shouted in anger, and Akaza tried throwing a punch to him, but it was caught by Rengoku. 'He stopped me! What an unbelievable strength! Despite the fact my right hand has pierced through his solar plexus!' Akaza said in his head.

 'He stopped me! What an unbelievable strength! Despite the fact my right hand has pierced through his solar plexus!' Akaza said in his head

'I can't pulled out my arm!' Akaza said in his head

'I can't pulled out my arm!' Akaza said in his head. "You're not getting away!" Rengoku shouted. Akaza was trying to run away but both his arms were stuck. "Theirs no way I'm ever going to let go!" Rengoku shouted. Then both him and Akaza started yelling out in anger. "This is our chance, we got to help him!" Tanjiro shouted as he ran over to them. Xenovia, Kiba, and Inosuke ran with him to finish off Akaza. Akaza was realizing that the sun was almost up, but he couldn't leave because of Rengoku. "C'mon! We have to cut his head off! Do it for Rengoku!" Tanjiro shouted at them. Before they can get to them, Akaza jump to the air having broken off Rengoku's sword that was still in his neck. 

The sun was coming up and he started dashing to the forest. 'Now to head where the sun won't get me!?' Akaza said in his head. Tanjiro and Issei chased after him, and Tanjiro threw his sword at Akaza. 'That was troubling, I gotta get away from the sun-'

Akaza got stabbed through his chest. He turn around and saw that Tanjiro and Issei were chasing him. "Don't run away you coward!" Tanjiro shouted. "Don't run away!"

"You piece of shit! How dare you do that to Rengoku!" Issei shouted. 'What's with those two, don't they have some brains? I'm not running away from you guys, I'm running away from the damn sun! Besides, the match is probably done and that guy is gonna die.'

"The demon slayers always fight you in the darkness of the night when it's advantage for you! We're human in flesh and blood! Wounds don't just simply close us, and we got limbs that if we loose won't ever come back!" Tanjiro shouted. "Don't run! You damn dolt! You coward! Compared to the likes of you, Rengoku will always be more amazing! He's strong, he's not gonna lose, and he never let anyone die! He fought to the end! He protected to the end! You're the loser and Rengoku is the winner!"

Tanjiro then started crying with Issei by his side. "Theirs no point in shouting Tanjiro. The wound on my stomach is opening, and you don't have any minor injuries either" Rengoku said. They walked back to him and he kept on talking. "Tanjiro my boy, if anyone dies, it will be my loss" Rengoku said. "Everyone, get close to me. Let's have one final group conversation."