The Hashiras

The O.R.C was summon to a place they have never heard of or been before. A couple of people in uniforms were looking at them, talking about them behind their backs. "Bow, for the Hashiras!" one of them said, as the hashiras stood before them. "Theirs no need to, we know them" Rengoku said. The O.R.C stared at the group of the best demon slayers in the world.

C stared at the group of the best demon slayers in the world

"I am Kyojuro Rengoku, the Fire Hashira!" Rengoku said. "I am Tengen Uzi, the Sound Hashira and the most flamboyant person you'll ever seen!" Tengen said. "It's nice to meet you all, I am Kanroji Mitsuri, and I am the Love Hashira" the pink and green girl said. "I am the Snake Hashira, Obanai Iguro" the black hair boy said with a mask covering his face. "Why does that cloud look like a pig?" said the boy who was looking up at the sky. "It is nice to meet you all, my name is Gyomei HimeJima, the Rock Hashira" said the tall man with white eyes and his hands in a praying position. "I am Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira" said the purple eye girl. "And he's Giyu Tomioka, the Water Hashira." She pointed to a boy with black hair who was not with the group. "I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Hashira" said the white hair boy with some scars on his face.

"I like the outfit Rengoku" Kiba said, as Rengoku thanked him for the compliment. "Why have you summon us?" Rias asked them. "I wanted to meet a member of the Gremory family" said a voice. They turn to see a man with a mark on the upper half of his face. "Who's that?" Issei asked, before being slam to the ground. He looked up to see a white hair boy pinning him to the ground. 

"What the hell!? Let me go dude!" Issei shouted. "Let him go Sanemi, he doesn't who I am so it's fine" Oyakata said. Sanemi nodded and let go of Issei. The O.R.C saw that all the hashiras were bowing before the man. 

"You're looking good Oyakata, I hope you become better" Sanemi said

"You're looking good Oyakata, I hope you become better" Sanemi said. "Thank you" he said, before turning to Rias. "Let me introduce myself, I am Oyakata. I am the one who leads the Demon Slayer corps. As you know, we hunt down demons and kill them. I know that your group are not demons, but devils."

"What's up with your face?" Issei asked. Everyone gasp and Sanemi punch Issei in the face. "Never disrespect Oyakata in front of us!" he shouted and he then punch him again. "Sanemi, enough!" Oyakata shouted. Issei touch his nose and realize he was bleeding. He growl and started running to him, shouting "You asshole!"

"Issei, enough! Stop this!" Rias shouted. Sanemi dodge his attack and threw him back to the ground. He pinned him there and said "I'm sorry Oyakata, but he was trying to hit me that time."

Oyakata sigh and said "If I can continue, we are looking for the man known as Kibutsuji Muzan. He was the first ever demon and the one who controls the demons. Tanjiro has actually encounter him before, and we're trying to turn his sister back into a human."

Then the trio walked out of a building and everyone turn to them. "Who's the boar head guy?" Rias asked. "It's just Inosuke" Tanjiro said. "Inosuke!?" the O.R.C said in confuse. "You have a problem with it!?" Inosuke shouted. "I still want to fight you Liba!"

"It's Kiba!" Kiba shouted. "Anyway, their is something else I want to announce. All of the hashiras must attend Kuoh Academy."

"What!?" some of them said. "The academy will be one of the only places you guys can speak to Rias's peerage, and I need you all to work with them to kill Muzan."

They nodded their heads, and Sanemi got off of Issei. Issei was going to shout at him when he saw Shinobu. He ran up to her and said "Well hello my lady, would you like to be part of my harem?"

"No thanks" Shinobu said, as she walk away. Rengoku approach the O.R.C and said "Well, at least you guys met the other hashiras."

Rengoku took them to the butterfly mansion and said "This is where the rest of the kids train." They saw Tanjiro training with a boy with a weird hairstyle and some scars on his face. "Who's the other kid?" they asked. "That's Genya Shinazugawa, he's Sanemi younger brother" Rengoku said. "He's the scar face's little brother!?" Issei shouted. "That guy was a total jerk!"

Genya then stop and turn to Issei. "What did you say about my brother!?" he shouted, as he ran towards him. Rengoku stopped him and said "Calm down Genya, he just got into a fight with your brother."

Genya calm down and said "He should really learn some manners."

"The only person who needs to learn manners is your brother!" Issei shouted. "Do you want to fight punk?" Sanemi said, behind him scaring him. "You know what, I do want to fight you!" Issei shouted. "What's the point? You already fought Tengen and lost" Zenitsu said. "Then this will be a piece of cake" Sanemi said. 

He grabbed his sword and Issei put up his hands. Rengoku had his arms over his chest and he shouted "I wish luck to the both of you!"

Sanemi ran to him and slash his sword to him. "What's wrong pal!? I thought you wanted to fight me!" he shouted. Issei scream and tried to punch him, but his punch was caught. Sanemi then started twisting it and was about to break it. "Enough Sanemi!" Rengoku shouted. Sanemi sigh and let go of Issei's hand. 

Issei rub his hand and said "He almost broke it."

"What are you doing here in the first place Sanemi?" Rengoku asked him. "I was just visiting Kanae's shrine, that's it" he said, before leaving. They walk into another room, where they found Inosuke being chase by a girl, as he was carrying some food. "Give me back that food!" she shouted, as Inosuke was just laughing.

"Should we stop them?" Asia asked. "Their always like that. I think she has a crush on him" Rengoku said, as they kept on going. They walked where they saw Gyomei praying in a room. "Don't mind him, he's always like that" Rengoku said, as they kept walking. They kept walking when they saw Mitsuri and Obani in the kitchen trying to cook something. 

"I don't think that's how it goes" Mitsuri said, as Obani was cutting some fruit. Issei ran to Mitsuri and said "Hello-"

"Don't talk to her!" Obanai shouted, scaring him away. "Why are all of you guys so scary?" Issei asked Rengoku. "I don't think their scary, I think all of them are good people" he told him. "Even scar face?" Issei asked, as Rengoku nodded his head. They walked outside where they saw Giyu and Muichiro training. 

Giyu slash a wooden sword at him, but he dodge it. "That cloud looks nice" he said, pointing to the sky. "Wait, what we're we doing?" he asked Giyu. Giyu sigh and said "We were training." 

"Oh, now I remember" Muichiro said. 

They continue walking to another room. They saw Tanjiro trying to tag a girl with a butterfly clip on her hair. He tag her arm and he said "I did it! I tag you again Kanoe!" Kanoe nodded her head and Tanjiro turn to see Rengoku behind them. "Rengoku sensei! I am ready for my next training session" he told him. "I can't wait to see how you improve Tanjiro" Rengoku said, as he walked out with the others.

"Well, that's everyone. Hope you enjoy meeting most of them" Rengoku told them. "See you at school." They nodded and left. The hashiras then had a meeting with Oyatata saying "Well, what do you think about the devils?"

"I think their fine, but the brown hair boy is weird" Shinobu said. "I hate him" both Sanemi and Obanai said. "I'll pray for him to get better" Gyomei said. "Who was the brown hair boy?" Muichiro asked. "He was the pervy guy!" Mitsuri said. "Issei can be a problem some times, but I think he's actually a nice person to those he cares about" Rengoku said.

"Besides Issei, I think the others are good people" Tengen said. "Then next Monday, you all will be attending the academy to become even closer to them."