The Journey Continues

Rengoku was sitting by a tree with his mother as they were talking about his life. "It's a shame on how your father is acting, but it's understandable" his mother said. Rengoku nodded and said "I had a lot of good friends that help me on my journey. I owe a lot to them."

"I think you chose some great friends, even though some of them were weird" his mother said. "But they supported you and that's what's most important." Rengoku smile and said "I always wanted to have a conversation with you ever since you die. So I think things like this is great." All of a sudden he grabbed his head. "You ok Kyojuro?" his mother asked. "Yeah, for some reason, I feel a little weird" he said. "Kyojuro!" his mother said as he was glowing. "What's happening!?" he said. 

He started glowing brighter and his mother said "I don't believe it. I think you're going back to the world of the living!" Rengoku turn to his mother and rush to give her a hug. "No! I just met you! I don't want to leave you!" he said, tears coming down his eyes. His mother patted on his head and said "It looks like it's not your time yet. Don't worry, when it is your time I'll be here waiting for you. Tell your father and brother that I love them. Also, make that girl of yours happy."

Rengoku looked at his mother and said "Mom, it was an honor talking to you again." He smile at her before he disappear from heaven. 'It was an honor talking to you, Kyojuro.'

"Mom!" Rengoku said as he sat up in his bed. He looked around him and he realize he was back in his room. 'Why did I had a dream about that?' he said in his head. It's only been a week since they defeated Muzan and Rengoku was brought back from the dead. He was turn into a demon before turning back into a human with the help of his friends. He felt some movement next to him as someone sat up next to him.

"You ok Kyojuro?" Xenovia asked as she yawn. "It's nothing, just a dream about my mother" he said. He looked at the time and said "We need to go or we'll be late to go to the underworld." He got out of bed and got dress. They got dress and Rengoku said bye to his father and brother before they gave him a big hug. After giving him their hug, his father said "Sorry, I'm just still not use to you being back." Rengoku smile at them and said "It's ok, it'll just take some time."

He left with Xenovia as he told her what happen to the other hashiras. "Gyomei is still helping with the daycare despite him being in a wheel chair now. Obanai and Mitsuri are dating now. I heard Sanemi and Genya are going around the world together. Muichiro is still going to school. Tengen announce his wedding to his three girlfriends. Tanjiro and his friends are going back to their home. And last night I heard about Giyu and Shinobu are getting along with each other now."

"So, are you the only hashira that is still doing stuff like this?" Xenovia asked him. "Pretty much. No one wants to continue going on adventures now that demons are gone and they can finally relax at night. One of the reason's I'm still doing this is because a lot of people still think I'm dead, and some think I'm zombie." They stop at Issei's address but Rengoku was confuse. "Did something happen to Issei's house while I was dead?" he asked as they were standing in front of  a mansion.

"Rias's parents upgraded his house so they'll be more room for him and the others" Xenovia told him. "Oh, I see" Rengoku said. "You guys made it!" Rias said as she and the others were just leaving the house. "Sorry we were late, I stayed up all night yesterday eating every single one of my favorite meals!" Rengoku said. "And I had to make sure he didn't over do it" Xenovia said.

"Man, it feels like we never got on that train" Issei said. "C'mon everyone, we got to go or else we'll miss the train" Rias said as they left. "Wait, another train?" Rengoku asked. "Don't worry, this one doesn't have any demons on it" Rias told him. "Only devils" Xenovia told him. They headed to the train station where Issei said "Uh Rias, all the trains already left."

"We won't be taking one of those trains. We'll be taking a special train" Rias said as she scan a card on a wall. A secret door open and they went through it. "Wow, this is amazing!" Rengoku said as they heard his echo. "I've live in this town all my life and I never thought something like this was here" Issei said. "These places are built only for devils to use. Their's a lot more around the city" Rias said as they got off the escalator. 

In front of them was a huge train. "Wow, this is huge!" Issei said. "Yup, this is the Gremory express. All abroad!" Rias said as they got on. Everyone sat in the back while Rias sat in the first class section. Rengoku had something in his pocket which he wanted to show off to the boys. "Hey Issei, Kiba, Gasper, come with me to the back for a sec please" Rengoku told them so they did. "Where are they going?" Xenovia asked.

"So Kyojuro, what's up?" Issei asked. Rengoku took out a small box and said "I want to purpose to Xenovia." 

"What!?" all the guy said, making Rengoku to remind them to be a little quiet. "Sorry, but you're planning on asking her to marry you? Aren't you guys too young!?" Issei told him. "I know, but it's not that common for people in Japan to get married when they're young. Plus we're only eighteen."

"It's also because I want to make her happy. She's been wanting to have a kid for a while, even though I don't think we should have one now, but I think we should take the first step to getting one" Rengoku said. "Wow, you're making me shed tears" Issei said. "So, I want to purpose to her at the party. Maybe on the dance floor. It could bring some good shine on this party. But don't tell any of the girls or Xenovia. I trust them, but they might not be able to keep their mouths shut" Rengoku told them. 

They all agreed when Rias showed up. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked them. "What're planning to do when we get to the underworld" Rengoku told her.